Watching The Viking On Mnf | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watching The Viking On Mnf

Gotta get off early on the road and apply PRESSURE to the inbred Cousins

then RUN RYAN RUN because the Vikes are extremely vulnerable to

athletes @QB.

Play PHYSICAL smash mouth football -- go up there with a NASTY attitude

and don't play to win, but play to CRUSH!

Beyond that ---

Just get 'er done!

No more tease. No more excuses. Kick some a$$ and play like WINNERS!

The same Ryan that just busted his ankle? That's the Ryan we want running?

If Burke plays passive and gives Cousins time to throw it would be hard to understand. Seattle just showed the entire NFL the blueprint for stopping the Vikings. Their o-line is soft and we need to come after Cousins from every angle on the playing field. We need to beat them up physically. This is a game that should start with a healthy dose of Gore and Drake, the 2 headed monster. If we can run on them we should be fine. That sets up Ryan for what he does best, play action. His ball handling has become elite regarding play fakes etc. Even Dan Fauts, the classic Dolphin hater, commented on it. Also, I wonder why we don't use our QB's athletic ability on short yardage situations, even Brady runs QB sneaks with tremendous success. If I see Tannehill in an empty backfield on third and 1 I'll be forced to break my TV, unless the play works!

The Vikings are a terrible matchup for the Dolphins. They will beat up our OL and our DL seems to vanish against teams that we should be able to pressure. Hopefully we can have a performance like against the Bears.

Anybody want to guess that if Tannehill goes 10/20 for 72 yards, the Dolphins still win? Must be nice to have a running game and defense......

More nonsense....... LOL at the idea that Tannehill is responsible for 20 sacks per year...... or that he is responsible for any more sacks than most other QBs. This nonsense has been disproven many, many times, yet here it comes again.....
I get it, Tannehill does nothing wrong it's always someone else's fault. It's amazing that you can't accept that he is bad at pocket awareness, oft script decision making, even the most ardent Tannehill supporters can recognize that. It's really not that hard to come to terms with that. Every qb has flaws, including Tannehill. Taking sacks instead of improvising is his worst trait. And no, I am not saying he is responsible for them all but a great deal of sacks in his career could have been avoided if his decision making was better and quicker.

Reactions: BSQ
All about getting pressure on Cousins. He's a shaky QB once he gets rattled; not a true elite QB at all or even close to it. His lack of mobility helps if we can get some pressure on him.

Their defense is really good though and it's a home game for them with the wild card on the line.

I get it, Tannehill does nothing wrong it's always someone else's fault.

Always with the strawman arguments.......

I get it, Tannehill does nothing wrong it's always someone else's fault. It's amazing that you can't accept that he is bad at pocket awareness, oft script decision making, even the most ardent Tannehill supporters can recognize that.

I'll give you the off script stuff, but not the pocket awareness. He doesn't take any more of those kinds of sacks than anyone not named Aaron Rodgers.

I get it, Tannehill does nothing wrong it's always someone else's fault. It's really not that hard to come to terms with that. Every qb has flaws, including Tannehill. Taking sacks instead of improvising is his worst trait.

I can agree that it is his worst trait. I just don't agree it's any worse than average. He doesn't hold it that tick longer than most other QBs. The difference is that HIS OL MAKES HIM PAY FOR IT AT A MUCH HIGHER RATE. Every single time I hear an announcer say "he has all kinds of time back there" about another QB, I think Tannehill gets sacked there......

And no, I am not saying he is responsible for them all but a great deal of sacks in his career could have been avoided if his decision making was better and quicker.

Then it should be very easy to demonstrate. This has been studied ad nauseum on this site and you know it. Time to throw, blown blocks, etc, etc, etc have all be reviewed and re-reviewed, again and again.

Back
Top Bottom