Watching The Viking On Mnf | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watching The Viking On Mnf

This is from 2016 but adjusted against teams with current winning records this season, Tannehill is 2-2 (wins & losses vs NE, win vs TN and loss vs IND)

so RT17 is 16-23 (41%) which despite the crap he's had to work with is appreciably better than Cousins vs winning teams.

LOL. Ooops. Another mistaken assumption shot down....... facts, we don't need stinkin' facts, we've got stinkin' ASSumptions.

Kirk Cousins left the Redskins and was a coveted, savior, franchise QB that got a three year $84 million fully guaranteed contract.

"Dolphins QBs" (Ryan Tannehill is the only one I care about) is trashed, crapped on, and needs to be kicked to the curb and replaced by anything with a pulse according the "fan base."

That's the only reason I brought it up. I couldn't care less about Kirk Cousins.

He was a coveted savior by many here..... him and any other QB with a pulse.....

i will just say, I don’t think many Dolphin fans would be happy if Cousins was the Dolphins QB, especially with those expectations and teams trying to outbid each other frantically to sign him.

Again, its so much easier to just say move on from Ryan to another QB than the reality of actual measurable improvement coming from the QB position.

If most of you want a chance at drafting a possible real improvement it would have been best to lose from that Bills game till the end of the season because they are getting farther away with a ‘no chance’ trade up scenario at this point.

This is from 2016 but adjusted against teams with current winning records this season, Tannehill is 2-2 (wins & losses vs NE, win vs TN and loss vs IND)

so RT17 is 16-23 (41%) which despite the crap he's had to work with is appreciably better than Cousins vs winning teams.

LMAO, Cousins didn't even mark the chart.

They mentioned the same stat last night during the game and said he was terrible against teams with winning record. Can't remember the stat they threw up but it was bad.

i will just say, I don’t think many Dolphin fans would be happy if Cousins was the Dolphins QB, especially with those expectations and teams trying to outbid each other frantically to sign him.

Again, its so much easier to just say move on from Ryan to another QB than the reality of actual measurable improvement coming from the QB position.

If most of you want a chance at drafting a possible real improvement it would have been best to lose from that Bills game till the end of the season because they are getting farther away with a ‘no chance’ trade up scenario at this point.

Wow, that would have been horrible.

In a supposedly weak QB draft, you lose out, draft high, the pick is nowhere as good as Tannehill, and you didn't address any defensive deficiencies with that high pick.

I'd hide the sharp objects around here.

Cousins has foil wins also, if you look back, so his record in this category improves too.

Sucks when you can talk the talk but not back it up...... so I guess you're left backing up....
Yep seven years of same debate, not much more can be added at this point. I see an average qb so I guess I should back up, concede and never want better at the most important position at football.

Yep seven years of same debate, not much more can be added at this point. I see an average qb so I guess I should back up, concede and never want better at the most important position at football.

Aaron Rodgers is 5-7-1 this season. IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT THE QB and having one of the best ever DOES NOT MATTER WHEN THE TEAM ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH.

Why the **** is that so ****ING hard to understand??????????????????????????????????

We had DAN MOTHER ****ING MARINO for Christ sakes.

Aaron Rodgers is 5-7-1 this season. IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT THE QB and having one of the best ever DOES NOT MATTER WHEN THE TEAM ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH.

Why the **** is that so ****ING hard to understand??????????????????????????????????

We had DAN MOTHER ****ING MARINO for Christ sakes.
image218.png

Yawn. That's one persons opinion. It's a coin toss if you ask me.

I would take the Vikings roster straight up over the Dolphins roster and it wouldn't even be a contest. You give me Ryan Tannehill + the Vikings roster and you take Kirk Cousins + the Dolphins roster and I'll be the one rooting for a playoff team while you'll be rooting for a top ten pick.

GTFO with this, Daytona. Come on.

Cousins is and always has been fools gold. In this fantasy football era he puts up great numbers when everything is going good around him. He’ll do it to us Sunday if we can’t get pressure on him or they’re running game gets going and the “I told you so” guys will give him all the credit. He puts up good numbers and is, or at least was, considered by many a good fantasy football starter. That’s how a QB gets recognized in 2018. You know what he couldn’t do? Take a beating while playing injured and still make enough throws to put his team in position to win on a miracle play. Seriously, Cousons goes full fetal position vs NE last Sunday. He’s a better Andy Dalton IMO, never liked him much. Last time we played him he threw the game sealing INT.

Last edited:
I would take the Vikings roster straight up over the Dolphins roster and it wouldn't even be a contest. You give me Ryan Tannehill + the Vikings roster and you take Kirk Cousins + the Dolphins roster and I'll be the one rooting for a playoff team while you'll be rooting for a top ten pick.

GTFO with this, Daytona. Come on.

They're all "average QBs"!

Just look at the Vikings roster. Just look at it. Look at the talent at the skill positions and who they have on that defense. You think that's a team with talent comparable to Miami? lol

Mike Zimmer has got to be on the hot seat for squandering that team right now.

Where is J-off? He'll never be accused of being a homer and I know he has my back on this one.

Back
Top Bottom