We Are All Omar | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Are All Omar

iamsparty.jpg

Beat me to it.

A lot of people here hate Omar because he says a lot of obvious truths that they don’t wanna believe.

I don’t know about that...

There is a twitter account that is dedicated to his wrongs, isn’t there?

I looked through it once, some of the stuff was hilarious.

One thing sticks out for me, he seems to be the guy that knows just enough to sound well versed on a subject, but those that REALLY know about it think he’s a joke. A joke because he ACTS like an expert, he isn’t.

My example of this is his love affair with Jay Cutler last year, about how much better than Tannehill he was. I heard him recently on the Joe Rose show STILL trying to cover for that. His excuse was Jay was a better practice player than Ryan, the difference was he didn’t want to take the hits.

I’ve never been close to an NFL talent, but that statement shows me how little he knows of, at least, the position and probably foreshadows his real football IQ.

The entire secret to being a good/great NFL qb is what you do when the bullets are real. There are very few players that can play the hardest position in sports at a very high level, maybe 12-14?

There’s about 500 that can look good in practice sporting a red jersey.

That is one example of many. I do not hate him because I do not want to hear the truth, I know exactly where my team is. I love them, but I wish I could be like some fans that believe we will win every game...I don’t.

I just want information on my team coming from someone that knows as much as he portrays, that is NOT Omar.

If the dolphins played better than they would get better coverage by the reporters. I have no problem with Omar expecting better from the franchise.

Omar is so full of himself it's hard to take anything he says seriously. Beyond that he's an absolute pessimist.

As for the fans I don't think it's hard to understand why a lot of people came away from these two preseason games unimpressed.

Ultimately though our top 2 deep receivers were out, our defense IMO shined in many cases, and the games mean nothing.

So, here we are, killing time before the regular season.

South Florida beatwriters are the worst. They have grown accustomed to the Dolphins sucking, so every year they predict a bad season. Statistically speaking they are right more than not because of their analysis of statistics, not football knowledge.

Like the year we made the playoffs when RT went down. Not one of them picked us to go to the playoffs, and they never will, until we start to consistently prove them wrong.

Love to hate the guy, ridicule his pessimism, barf at his bloviating. However, when the Dolphins play a game, even a preseason game, something happens in the midst of it. A missed block, a poor angle, a pass off target. The coaches don't coach how we want, the RB's take a wrong hole, the LB's fill the wrong gap. There's this change comes about us. Like a full moon, causing a lycanthropian shapeshift to our very being. We become what we hate and revel in the madness of it's wake. We become Omar.
l1kvk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom