We are blowing this rebuild... | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are blowing this rebuild...

If three first round draft pix with 2 second round draft picks with enormous cap space (which will help us pick up some very good FA) a coach showing up well with potentially an exciting future is nothing give me nothing every year

You'll see. Now you're outside the top 5 and the other two will likely be mid to late 20's. And the 2nd rounder will be closer to a third.

But hey look we got two useless wins with an AARP member.

If we have the 2nd behind Cinci people shouldn't be worried about missing out on Tua. I don't have the Brown family, regardless of who they get coaching, to sign off on a shorter guy with a not-great arm in that division. They've seen the big guys play well in all that bad weather and the shorter guys (like Mayfield and RGIII) struggle behind their lines.

The Bengals are going to want their own Ben Roethlisberger, their own Josh Allen, their own Cam Newton. Guys with cannon arms that can hurl it downfield in the rain and wind - get hit in the pocket and still stand tall in the snow and mud. They are going to want Justin Herbet -- or perhaps Burrow. But whichever it is - it's going to be 6'4" or over. Trust me. If we pick second, we are still getting the guy you all (and the gurus) love -- unless someone else breaks the bank for the overall pick and the Bengals trade out.

One thing's for sure, the likelihood of the Bengals going winless is almost certain at this point. I've watched some of those games - Jesus, are those guys awful!

If we have the 2nd behind Cinci people shouldn't be worried about missing out on Tua. I don't have the Brown family, regardless of who they get coaching, to sign off on a shorter guy with a not-great arm in that division. They've seen the big guys play well in all that bad weather and the shorter guys (like Mayfield and RGIII) struggle behind their lines.

The Bengals are going to want their own Ben Roethlisberger, their own Josh Allen, their own Cam Newton. Guys with cannon arms that can hurl it downfield in the rain and wind - get hit in the pocket and still stand tall in the snow and mud. They are going to want Justin Herbet -- or perhaps Burrow. But whichever it is - it's going to be 6'4" or over. Trust me. If we pick second, we are still getting the guy you all (and the gurus) love -- unless someone else breaks the bank for the overall pick and the Bengals trade out.

One thing's for sure, the likelihood of the Bengals going winless is almost certain at this point. I've watched some of those games - Jesus, are those guys awful!

How did they get so bad in just one year with basically the same roster? Was Marvin Lewis really that good?

How did they get so bad in just one year with basically the same roster? Was Marvin Lewis really that good?
Over Zac "I only got the job because I talked to McVay sometimes" Taylor? Of course. This is why I was most worried about them coming into the season.

Sorry kids, Miami is toast again.

The Dolphin 2020 draft is well on it's way to being another bust. Usually they wait until draft day to take a Charles Harris over a TJ Watt. They just couldn't wait to jam it up this year.

Fitz should have been released the moment they picked up Rosen. Huge mistake! Now you got nothing.

man, I was so pissed when they didn’t draft TJ! Wtf! And then people tried to justify not drafting TJ!

You'll see. Now you're outside the top 5 and the other two will likely be mid to late 20's. And the 2nd rounder will be closer to a third.

But hey look we got two useless wins with an AARP member.

It’ll still be much better than what we’ve got this season and if Flo can improve the better players as well then we move to 2021 draft Andy after that who knows... it’s an exciting time to be a Fin that’s for sure

If we don't earn the tank in 2019 no way we get it in 2020...we'll be a bit better...it's 2019 or bust

No but multiple trade downs nets multiple 2020 picks puts us in position to give a team 3 1sts for Trevor Lawrence.
Interesting but I don't see us doing that since the staff is trying very hard to win. Are you a Clemson Alum?

Interesting but I don't see us doing that since the staff is trying very hard to win. Are you a Clemson Alum?

Not an alum, never finished college. But went there and have been going to games since I was 6.

They can want to win and still trade back for multiple, mulitple picks. It's what I'd do. If you're gonna miss out on Tua you trade back.

Back
Top Bottom