We may have a shot at Reuben Foster now | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We may have a shot at Reuben Foster now

THE MLB from OSU was eye-opening in a good way.

If Foster is there at 22 I cannot see Miami not taking him.

I have zero problem with the hit. D. Watson took two steps forward as a runner then pitched the ball. Sending a message is sending a message.

I will wait to see what happens with his meetings with teams that he is supposedly having to explain what actually went down....its also worth mentioning that raekwon macmillan MLB from OSU had a real good combine...4.61 40time and apparently blew out cunningham in everything else..showed great movement and explosiveness according to bucky brooks dor whatever thats worth...cummingham supposedly laid an egg..

Raekwon McMillian is a stud.

I don't know how and why others get pushed ahead of him. I want him as Miami's pick.

Raekwon McMillan was the MLB I was hoping would drop to the 2nd ... doesn't look like it's happening now. I soooooooo want to get a LB with pick 54 (our 2nd rounder), but I just can't see who will be available. When I start gaining hope, they blow up the combine and now everyone is in that top 40 range it seems. It's looking more and more like we'll need to do something to trade up from 54 if we want to get back into that high quality LB party.

Raekwon McMillan was the MLB I was hoping would drop to the 2nd ... doesn't look like it's happening now. I soooooooo want to get a LB with pick 54 (our 2nd rounder), but I just can't see who will be available. When I start gaining hope, they blow up the combine and now everyone is in that top 40 range it seems. It's looking more and more like we'll need to do something to trade up from 54 if we want to get back into that high quality LB party.

I'm thinking LB is pick 22.

I also think Miami is going to try to get Nick Perry.

You can't blame him for trying to rattle their best player and the only player giving them a chance to win the game. I'm sure the defensive coaches were in every defensive players heads to get as many hits on him as you can. He's not a dirty player, nor a head case

That's not "trying to rattle", that is trying to injure. Not legal at any level of football. What it says to me is to me is, "I'm not good enough to beat you by playing fair, so I'll just take you out". No place for that in football for me, don't want him. Give me Watt or McMillian.

Wow, talk about over thinking things.

Unless when Miami sat with him (and I can't believe Miami did not sit with him), unless he was a total knucklehead (Doubtful), if he is there at 22, Miami staff will probably risk injury trying to get that card with his name on it too fast to the podium.

Wow, talk about over thinking things.

Unless when Miami sat with him (and I can't believe Miami did not sit with him), unless he was a total knucklehead (Doubtful), if he is there at 22, Miami staff will probably risk injury trying to get that card with his name on it too fast to the podium.

Absolutely agree.

Back
Top Bottom