We need to extend Ireland before it's too late! | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We need to extend Ireland before it's too late!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i quite agree. Ireland has done an admirable job lately. found a franchise QB,

sorry, what? Look, I get you have a lot of hope for Tannehill, but there is absolutely no evidence YET that he will be any different or any better than the last chosen one, Chad Henne

Just look at the Davis trade, a masterpiece! A second round pick for that bum? great deal

he was the one who drafted him in the 1st in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL wow, confirmation bias

Also, how is that Brandon Marshall trade working out? Lost a top 5 WR in the NFL for a couple third round picks which were used on like Dallas Thomas and Michael Egnew or some total bull crap like that. Way to go.

Top 5 but the WPA thread is better.

what do you expect when our hall of fame GM is involved! #5moreyears Who do you think it was that found Bess and brought that WPA to the team

i wonder if any small segment of any fan base has any people wanting a gm with 4 STRAIGHT LOSING SEASONS resigned before he has a winning season. i just cant fanthom rewarding a guy for that . reminds me of the mad tv skit lowered expectations. i personally think its an insult to the history of the phins.

Can we let Ireland build a team that has a winning record before we call him a "good" GM.
Can we let Tannehill have a year where he produces more touchdowns than turnovers or maybe (God forbid) wins a playoff game before we call him a "franchise QB"??
Most posters here do nothing but jump to conclusions and get their hopes up about players, coaches and team decision makers that as of yet have proven nothing, only to be let down. Haven't you learned your lesson with this team? With the Miami Dolphins its hope for the best but expect the worst... Its been that way for many many years now.
I like the moves that we've made and I like Tannehill's talent, but Christ don't you want to see some results before crownimg these people?

Wow things has changed from fans picketing to fire Ireland in front of the dolphins facilities, to now wanting to extend his contract. What a difference a season makes.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Wow things has changed from fans picketing to fire Ireland in front of the dolphins facilities, to now wanting to extend his contract. What a difference a season makes.

And yet not a single game meaningful game has been played.

LegendaryThread-1.jpg

@Casas9425

Exactly!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom