We the Seminoles | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We the Seminoles

Oh, my bad. I guess you were referring to the final score between the Hurricanes and Seminoles last season. I tend to forget **** from last year rather quickly. But if you prefer to reflect on what happened yesterday we can talk about your two national titles. Those are cute.

Must be all of the years spent at Miami-Dade CC that makes your mind instantly jump to subtraction.

11hcu0z-1.jpg

Oh, my bad. I guess you were referring to the final score between the Hurricanes and Seminoles last season. I tend to forget **** from last year rather quickly. But if you prefer to reflect on what happened yesterday we can talk about your two national titles. Those are cute.

11hcu0z-1.jpg
I'm doing you a favor if I'm bringing up the past. The present and future do not look good for the Canes, especially against the Noles.

That 28 point, starter-pulling public rape from last year was just setting the stage for the next decade.

We fired Randy Shannon.

I'd say the future is looking better.

Not sure how you can say the future looks bleak with a first year head coach and the Seminoles have a bright future when you dudes were in the same boat last year that we're in now.

We fired Randy Shannon.

I'd say the future is looking better.

Not sure how you can say the future looks bleak with a first year head coach and the Seminoles have a bright future when you dudes were in the same boat last year that we're in now.
We never lost our ability to recruit top shelf talent... Miami has.

Sure, they'll get one or two studs/ year that grew up Canes fans but they aren't competing with the marquee programs for the big name players anymore.

We never lost our ability to recruit top shelf talent... Miami has.

Sure, they'll get one or two studs/ year that grew up Canes fans but they aren't competing with the marquee programs for the big name players anymore.

You been following college football long?

Seminoles were in the SAME spot a few short years ago. Looks like they're turning it around now. This is Miami. We're selling year-round great weather, NFL pipeline, sandy beaches and pretty ladies to 18 year-old kids and a GREAT private education to the parents. It's not hard, man.

Lost our ability to recruit top shelf talent? My my...

11vmtte-1.jpg

You been following college football long?

Seminoles were in the SAME spot a few short years ago. Looks like they're turning it around now. This is Miami. We're selling year-round great weather, NFL pipeline, sandy beaches and pretty ladies to 18 year-old kids and a GREAT private education to the parents. It's not hard, man.

Lost our ability to recruit top shelf talent? My my...

11vmtte-1.jpg
More doesn't mean better... Miami is that high because they have 21 recruits and rivals funtions on a "total points" system. I remember a time not too long ago where Miami didn't need to fill their class with questionable talent. Miami has 15 recruits not in the ESPN 150, and 15 not in the Rivals250... FSU has 4 and Florida has 6.

Same goes for Michigan.

Last edited by a moderator:
More doesn't mean better... Miami is that high because they have 21 recruits and rivals funtions on a "total points" system. I remember a time not too long ago where Miami didn't need to fill their class with questionable talent. Miami has 15 recruits not in the ESPN 150, and 15 not in the Rivals250... FSU has 4 and Florida has 6.

Same goes for Michigan.

Talk about being clueless. Miami has always had success with these low rated players you speak of. You wanna talk recruiting classes. 6-7 top 5 classes since 2000 for FSU and you still blow, lol. Enjoy being ranked in the top 5 for a few weeks until Oklahoma comes to town to put an embarrassing 35 point blowout on you. Better yet, beat Oklahoma so Miami can do what they always do, kick your ***** and eliminate your NC chances.

FSU fans have to be the most clueless. Apparently a top 5 recruiting class means something now, though it sure hasn't worked for them the last decade. Apparently being a top 5 team is about right when you lose 4 games in the ACC. Embarrassing bunch. FSU fans will be calling for a new coach shortly when they realize Jimbo is nothing more than another Randy Shannon/Dabo Swinney.

Talk about being clueless. Miami has always had success with these low rated players you speak of. You wanna talk recruiting classes. 6-7 top 5 classes since 2000 for FSU and you still blow, lol. Enjoy being ranked in the top 5 for a few weeks until Oklahoma comes to town to put an embarrassing 35 point blowout on you. Better yet, beat Oklahoma so Miami can do what they always do, kick your ***** and eliminate your NC chances.

FSU fans have to be the most clueless. Apparently a top 5 recruiting class means something now, though it sure hasn't worked for them the last decade. Apparently being a top 5 team is about right when you lose 4 games in the ACC. Embarrassing bunch. FSU fans will be calling for a new coach shortly when they realize Jimbo is nothing more than another Randy Shannon/Dabo Swinney.
I'll let my team/ talent speak on the field, I'm confident in the product that Jimbo will put out there. If FSU fans are the most clueless than UM fans have to be the most homer.

I just can't wait to pick out your sig banner when FSU embarasses Miami again.

If we blow then how would you describe the team that lost to us by 4 TDs? Talented?

I'll let my team/ talent speak on the field, I'm confident in the product that Jimbo will put out there. If FSU fans are the most clueless than UM fans have to be the most homer.

I just can't wait to pick out your sig banner when FSU embarasses Miami again.

If we blow then how would you describe the team that lost to us by 4 TDs? Talented?

Who cares? You beat the worst UM and UF team in years. Whoop de ****ing doo? No Randy Shannon. It won't be the same result, but I suspect that you're already expecting that since surely you're not ignorant enough to believe FSU is actually a top 5 caliber team, no matter how much of a blind homer you are. Then again...

Who cares? You beat the worst UM and UF team in years. Whoop de ****ing doo? No Randy Shannon. It won't be the same result, but I suspect that you're already expecting that since surely you're not ignorant enough to believe FSU is actually a top 5 caliber team, no matter how much of a blind homer you are. Then again...
Yes, I am a blind homer just as the head coaches of the other Division 1 football programs (the guys who voted them #5) are homers. Your logic is flawless. It's too bad the votes are secret because Al Golden probably voted for them.

I'm just glad that you don't care about FSU beating Miami... its going to be a recurring theme as the Canes fade into obscurity.

FSU football 2010....greatest 4 loss team of all time.

how many times you going to post this?

We had a good team last year, but no one is saying we were the best 4 lose team ever. 2 of those 4 loses was by a total of 6 points. 1 to UNC on a missed FG at the end of the game. And 1 to NC St. with 20 seconds left down by 4 from the 10 yard line and a guy wide open, our QB just drops the ball for a fumble(not even being hit) and NC St. recovers. Lets not sit here and act like FSU was a bad team last year or something. We have a lot of returning starters and some great recruits coming in.

UM Football ..... We will be great again because it was all Randy Shannons fault..

Back
Top Bottom