Welker trade gets even uglier for Fins - ESPN article | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welker trade gets even uglier for Fins - ESPN article

Enough of that trade already. The two dunces that did the trade are GONE (thank god). Lets move on already :up: Draft '09

It wasn't too bad of trade considering we didn't get to negotiate the terms. Plain and simple, they took him from us. Would we have matched their offer if it weren't for the poison pill? Who knows, hind sight is 20-20 and Welker isn't a part of the special team we have now that made the playoffs.. he was part of a team that watched the playoffs.

And if he wasn't a part of the Pats would ESPN bring this up? Why don't they tell us who won the Ayodele/Fasono for a fourth trade or the Ferg for a 6th?

if given the chance to do the same trade tomorrow, I would do it again.

I'd trade wes welker for a second and seventh, one million times out of one million.

I think all this slagging on Samson Satele is very very pre-mature. He was a solid rookie and until he was injured seemed to be stout at the point of attack this year as well. He may not be the ideal fit for our power blocking scheme, but at the very least I think he does have trade potential. I wouldn't rule him out for starting C next year either.

Always remember ... much of the information you will hear from the playoffs onward is disinformation. Don't trust everything you hear/read.

who cares? i mean really!!! it's done&over with...Welker went to where he wanted to go,and we got 2 draft picks for him...it's done...lets look to the future of our team ok guys...

It was not a bad trade. Satele might not fit in the new system, but he was very good in the system he was drafted for. Possibly the only good pick of the Cameron era.

As has been stated before; Welker was an RFA who didn't want to be in Miami. We signed him for nothing and, got a nice return on our investment. We did great in that trade. Clearly NE liked the trade. Sometimes, everyone can win.

oh, so iguess Bane's thoughts on Satele wasnt so off.... hmmmmm, yes.... yes all you who disagreed.... all of you whom chose to go against my observations.... those of you who said Bane you are stupid and don't know anything of football,, and you smell like doodie".... making me cry my nights away, as i curl up in my blankets eating buckets of ice cream to soothe my woes...... YES!!! all of you i now say "HA!!!"

And that's why you'll never be an NFL GM.

welker does not fit on a team that does not have a prolific passing game..
witch we dont..
getting a 2nd and a 7th for a player that you could not get the best out of is a very good thing..

but on the bright said your a pat fan and spelled everything right :proud:

Back
Top Bottom