What can Tua do that Josh can't? | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What can Tua do that Josh can't?

That's just retarded.. Rosen was on another horrific team last year.

Arizona had the first pick in the draft and took another QB #1. They still haven't won a game even with a 1st pick QB who is running for his life.

Common sense..
And yet that QB who is running for his life still AVERAGES more ypg than Rosen's career high.

And yet that QB who is running for his life still AVERAGES more ypg than Rosen's career high.
Because he's a running QB.. OMG.. that's what he needs to have any success at all. He needs out of the pocket to see the field. And they still lose.

Because he's a running QB.. OMG.. that's what he needs to have any success at all. He needs out of the pocket to see the field. And they still lose.
He averages 4 rushing attempts a game. I mean, we can just make up specious attempts at discrediting him and propping up Rosen all day.

Here, I'll keep it going...

Murray is better with a bad Cardinals team because he eats In & Out on Tuesdays whereas Rosen can't because we don't have any down here.

Wow, that was fun!

Lol, enlighten me !
You don't throw the ball over your tall WR's head on 3rd and 3. You don't take a 15 yard sack when you have a million years to throw it away. You don't throw the ball to the other team.

All of these things lead to more possessions and more passing attempts. Miraculously Rosen never gets this chance.... in his 15 starts in the NFL. He might crack 260 yards passing in a game at some point if all the planets align~

He averages 4 rushing attempts a game. I mean, we can just make up specious attempts at discrediting him and propping up Rosen all day.

Here, I'll keep it going...

Murray is better with a bad Cardinals team because he eats In & Out on Tuesdays whereas Rosen can't because we don't have any down here.

Wow, that was fun!
Lol.. I give, what's In&Out?

You sound like a salesman in a strategy meeting, that is the say you believe that capital does not come with a price beyond the base number. In this case draft capital, wasting this precious resource in whatever you wish to quantify it on parade of QBs is certainly not the best way to achieve the desired returns. Using your logic we should select the Trubiski, Darold and Mayfield with our (3) three first-round picks in hoping one turns out to be beyond simply functional?

While I agree getting a QB is the shortest path to contention, if the difference-making qb is not available then we should build other aspects of the team to offset the loss in potential from the lack this type of QB.

Since you brought up Arizona, by any reasonable metric they basically screwed up, everything from installing a coach with a gimmick offense and a player outside of acceptable norms for the position to trading away a top 10 pick for a late second round the following year.
Wow. Sounds like the ramblings of a mad man. You said picking a QB that doesn't turn out to be a franchise QB would set the franchise back a decade and when I refuted that by telling you Arizona moved on from a guy that they didn't believe in in only one year, you come up with some contrived argument by putting words into my mouth. I'll bet you the fans of the Cardinals and the players on their team don't feel they screwed up by drafting Murry and trading Rosen.

I never said that Miami should piss away all of their draft assets to acquire one guy. If Miami has the first pick they should damn well use that pick to take whoever they believe is the best QB in the draft. If they don't end up with the first pick in the draft and it isn't reasonable for them to move up to get it, then they should use one of their three picks in the first round to take whoever they believe to be the second best QB in the draft. They have to "keep taking swings" at the QB position until they get it right.

I stand by what I said. Failing to draft a guy, when you have the chance, who then goes on to be a franchise QB is far more damaging to the organization than drafting a guy that turns out to be a bust. Your logic has led this franchise to two decades long of football purgatory.

You don't throw the ball over your tall WR's head on 3rd and 3. You don't take a 15 yard sack when you have a million years to throw it away. You don't throw the ball to the other team.

All of these things lead to more possessions and more passing attempts. Miraculously Rosen never gets this chance.... in his 15 starts in the NFL. He might crack 260 yards passing in a game at some point if all the planets align~

Those are all thing Kyler has done this year also, that 6.3 ypa for Kyler doesn't look to good, I'd bet Rosen finishes with a higher ypa in 2 more games.

Arizona had the first pick in the draft and took another QB #1. They still haven't won a game even with a 1st pick QB who is running for his life.

Common sense..

Common sense..
[/QUOTE

Murray’s put up two 300 yards game out of 4. Rosen hasn’t even sniffed 300 yards in 15 starts. That’s retarded.

I keep reading and hearing how Tua is a generational talent and an obvious upgrade over Rosen. Let's take a look at a few things.

The chief concerns seem to be past injuries, decision making, and the notion that he's been a jerk. What am I missing? Can't the decision making deficiencies be coached up? Josh already said he's learned more in the last few months than he has during his entire career. Sure, it could be some hot air, but maybe there's something to it.

How much better of a prospect would he have been coming out of college if he was taught how to identify the Mike earlier? I'm sure there's plenty more he wasn't taught if he wasn't taught that basic job. High school QBs do that. Still, I'm of the belief that no matter how well Rosen plays this season, you can't pass up on the consensus generational talent. Remember how passing on Drew Brees twice stung like hell?
If Miami takes Tua, they will continue to be lower than bottom feeders. For crying out loud, you have your guy with Rosen. Trade that pick to another team and add to your bounty of picks. You could leap frog the Jets and Bills in one or two seasons.

If Miami takes Tua, they will continue to be lower than bottom feeders. For crying out loud, you have your guy with Rosen. Trade that pick to another team and add to your bounty of picks. You could leap frog the Jets and Bills in one or two seasons.

Hey guys, let’s listen to the Patriots fan. It’s impossible for them to be biased and they genuinely have their division rival’s best interest at heart.

GTFO Patriots fan. Why the hell are you coming on a fan page for Dolphins and giving your opinion on a rival team? Must be scared Tua might be tearing up the league for years against the Patriots.

Who cares how many 300 yard games Murray has? Still hasn't won a game.

I've watched Marino throw for 400 yards and lose.

Brady just threw for 150, 0 tds and an int. and won.

Back
Top Bottom