What can Tua do that Josh can't? | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What can Tua do that Josh can't?

Hey guys, let’s listen to the Patriots fan. It’s impossible for them to be biased and they genuinely have their division rival’s best interest at heart.

GTFO Patriots fan. Why the hell are you coming on a fan page for Dolphins and giving your opinion on a rival team? Must be scared Tua might be tearing up the league for years against the Patriots.

Shame on you both!

:lol:

Even minimal sleuthing uncovered this:

Screenshot_20191001-210214_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191001-210218_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191001-210223_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191001-210228_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191001-210232_Chrome.jpg

Troll feeders.

That's just retarded.. Rosen was on another horrific team last year.

Arizona had the first pick in the draft and took another QB #1. They still haven't won a game even with a 1st pick QB who is running for his life.

Common sense..
Get with the program:
Alabama has the most horrific cast surrounding the greatest QB of all times who will carry any NFL team by himself.
Rosen was the shitty QB last year who cost a great Cardinals team a playoff spot and guided them to the worst record in the NFL.

Got it? :lol:

Carry on please....:munch:

Get with the program:
Alabama has the most horrific cast surrounding the greatest QB of all times who will carry any NFL team by himself.
Rosen was the ****ty QB last year who cost a great Cardinals team a playoff spot and guided them to the worst record in the NFL.

Got it? :lol:

Carry on please....:munch:
Yep

Rosen is God’s gift to football

Who cares how many 300 yard games Murray has? Still hasn't won a game.

I've watched Marino throw for 400 yards and lose.

Brady just threw for 150, 0 tds and an int. and won.
For what's worth. Rosen's completion percentage in the last game was higher than any completion percentage Murray had this year. :lol:
Murray is not a very efficient QB. He is dinking and dunking. Kingsburry is doing the same mistake Gase did with Tannehill. He hopes that pure stats will be enough. I almost peed in my pants when Gase once said about Ryan "his stats were good". A coach who says "the stats were good". Yeah, Mr QB whisperer did not care about developing Ryan. That's why we got him here: to take Ryan to the next level.
Kingsburry does the same **** with Murray. I do not know if Murray could ever be a great QB but Kingsburry is literally screwing up Murray's possible development. Gase may do the same to Darnold (looking at the first game of the season).

Someone here has posted the QB to coach matches. And that was exactly right. A coach who can pick his own QB which fits the system he wants to install will be the most successful.
That is one reason why I said I hope people's heads do not explode in case we do not draft Tua in the 1st round either because Rosen developed enough for the coaching staff to say we roll with him or if they draft a QB which will fit their system.

Last edited:
Yep

Rosen is God’s gift to football
The ironic part is that nobody is saying that Rosen is God's gift to football. Pretty much all of us want to see if he can develop further. We see the good things as well as his flaws. The only ones who are completely infatuated with a QB and talk about a "generational" QB is you guys. He is your God's gift to football.

For what's worth. Rosen's completion percentage in the last game was higher than any completion percentage Murray had this year. :lol:
Murray is not a very efficient QB. He is dinking and dunking. Kingsburry is doing the same mistake Gase did with Tannehill. He hopes that pure stats will be enough. I almost peed in my pants when Gase once said about Ryan "his stats were good". A coach who says "the stats were good". Yeah, Mr QB whisperer did not care about developing Ryan. That's why we got him here: to take Ryan to the next level.
Kingsburry does the same **** with Murray. I do not know if Murray could ever be a great QB but Kingsburry is literally screwing up Murray's possible development. Gase may do the same to Darnold (looking at the first game of the season).

Someone here has posted the QB to coach matches. And that was exactly right. A coach who can pick his own QB which fits the system he wants to install will be the most successful.
That is one reason why I said I hope people's heads do not explode in case we do not draft Tua in the 1st round either because Rosen developed enough for the coaching staff to say we roll with him or if they draft a QB which will fit their system.

There’s a really good point in here that I don’t think most people pick up on - and it’s why I can’t believe the Cardinals hired Kingsbury.

Offenses like his are predicated on sheer volume of plays - the minimum goal is 80. You’re trying to get as close to 100 offensive plays as you can. Which is attainable in college, but not really attainable in the NFL.

You can’t run as many offensive plays in the NFL, the average is somewhere between 65-75 offensive plays. Making possessions more precious.

A lot of these offensive coaches like Gase or Kingsbury get too dependent on the stats, just like fans. But the math simply doesn’t facilitate winning football for those coaches in the NFL.

There’s a really good point in here that I don’t think most people pick up on - and it’s why I can’t believe the Cardinals hired Kingsbury.

Offenses like his are predicated on sheer volume of plays - the minimum goal is 80. You’re trying to get as close to 100 offensive plays as you can. Which is attainable in college, but not really attainable in the NFL.

You can’t run as many offensive plays in the NFL, the average is somewhere between 65-75 offensive plays. Making possessions more precious.

A lot of these offensive coaches like Gase or Kingsbury get too dependent on the stats, just like fans. But the math simply doesn’t facilitate winning football for those coaches in the NFL.
To quote Belichick: stats are for losers

Rosen is not untouchable. Never was. To be untouchable he has to earn that first.
You say that, yet seem highly offended some of us want who we see as a better qb prospect.

Look, I want to see what we have in Rosen too. But so far? It's nothing special. It's below Tannehill level, which wasnt good enough for you. Or other many others around here. I was one to give RT the benefit of the doubt for a long time, but with Rosen, it feels like it will be that all over again

The ironic part is that nobody is saying that Rosen is God's gift to football. Pretty much all of us want to see if he can develop further. We see the good things as well as his flaws. The only ones who are completely infatuated with a QB and talk about a "generational" QB is you guys. He is your God's gift to football.
You're right, I was exaggerating a bit. But maybe you shouldnt **** on everyone else's parade, eh? We are allowed to want Tua. Just like most of this place bitched and moaned for 5 years that we needed someone, ANYONE, besides RT.

You realize Rosen is at 5.7 ypa right? Out of all the qualifiers only Trubisky has a worse ypa with 5.5.

Of course I realize it, that's why I said in two more games he should surpass it. Rosen had a 7.50 ypa vs the Chargers.

Back
Top Bottom