What do you guys think your better at the bills at. | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do you guys think your better at the bills at.

The difference between Brady and Jay? Mobility.

Jay can create time, and create yards by himself. Brady runs a 5.25 40, and is slow as hell :p

Self-made player is right. #14 is wrong. Why would I love it though? Is it because it mentioned intangibles in there? They are talking about a different kind of intangible. Brady has nothing, and it will show this season. Heck, the best pass they had against our D he didn't even throw, he caught it.

Another difference is Brady won a Super Bowl in his first year as a starter. That is very impressive....sorry but I couldn't resist.

I thought you would like it because the rip on Bledsoe's lack of intangibles.

Granted he did win the Superbowl, but did he honestly play like a Superbowl MVP, or even like a QB for a superbowl winning team? Great defense won the Superbowl for them. All Brady did was not make mistakes, a la Trent Dilfer.

You're right, I did like that part. Its true too, all he does is stand there and throw. He can't move, so if the OL and running game can't help him, he is a backup QB at best. This is the part where the Bills fan come and start yelling at me.....

He didn't make mistakes. Maybe thats what we need form Jay.

He also got them down the field for the winning FG.

I actually think Vinateiri was their playoff/SB MVP. He was the reason they won the Super Bowl. That kick against the Raiders was oustanding.

Man my spelling is terrible. It should be outstanding.

I agree, Vinitieri was the rightful Superbowl MVP. Outside of Antowain Smith, who is lightly above average himself, and Troy Brown, they have no real offensive talent. They upgraded their TE's, but thats it. Brady will suffer this year, and they will regret trading Bledsoe, despite Bledsoe being the stiff he is.

Did you see the drive to get them to that FG. He never threw a pass longer than 10 yards. It was ALL to JR Redmond. ONe little slant to Troy Brown.

Brady's stats are very inflated. He threw a lot of screens that went for big plays. I can only remember one that happened to Jay really. (Lamar vs Titans)

I think NE is ready for a big fall. The Jets too. IMO, its going to be Miami and the Bills fighting it out for first.

I think the Bills have improved enough to make the playoffs.

I think Miami has improved enough to go the SB.

I think Mike Martz should be the Patriots MVP, as he was the stupid SOB who didn't run Marshall Faulk enough.

Originally posted by FFNSB
I think NE is ready for a big fall. The Jets too. IMO, its going to be Miami and the Bills fighting it out for first.

I think the Bills have improved enough to make the playoffs.

I think Miami has improved enough to go the SB.

Now that I can agree with!

good point 87, It still boggles my mind why you wouldn't use the league's best RB against a defense that was in the bottom-half of the NFL overall. Too much ego.....

Back
Top Bottom