WHat have we been telling Jet fans? This...... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WHat have we been telling Jet fans? This......

To be honest, the worst move by the Jets this offseason was letting Leon Washington go. He did more damage to us than any other player on your roster. His speed, agility, combined with his pass catching abilities is an asset your team will sorely miss. Shon Greene and L.T. do not pose that type of threat to our defense and they will get shut down.

To be honest, the worst move by the Jets this offseason was letting Leon Washington go. He did more damage to us than any other player on your roster. His speed, agility, combined with his pass catching abilities is an asset your team will sorely miss. Shon Greene and L.T. do not pose that type of threat to our defense and they will get shut down.

Im pretty sure his injury had alot to do with him being let go.Tomlinson is still a very good receiver and there is no guarantee that we will shut down Greene who looked very good when given the bulk of the carries. I hope you are right though but I think too many people are dismissing Tomlinson who has had some injury issues the past two years. I think with not being the main back he should play better.

I hated losing Leon but he is coming off a major injury and he only played in the game in Miami an ddidn't do much and in those 2 games last year we scored 27 and 25 pts, we aren't going to lose many games scoring that much.

Ted Ginn did more damage to us than any dolphin and he's gone. I know leon was a better player but w/o Ginn you might not have one win let alone beating us the last 3 times.

Who was our bst RB down the stretch and in postseason? That was our best RB last year.

In postseason:

Greene: 54 carries, 304 yds, 5.6 YPC, 2 TDs
Jones: 44 carries, 117 yds, 2.7 YPC, 1 TD

In the biggest games of the year Greene was far and away our best RB.

If you had Marshall against Indy and NO you wouldn't have run as much and would ahve found a way to lose in a different way.

Well we now have Marshall and our offense is complete... We have what it takes to be really great next year..

We are going to be scary on offense..

Well we now have Marshall and our offense is complete... We have what it takes to be really great next year..

We are going to be scary on offense..

I'm not sure about scary but if henne takes that next step your O will be really good. You could use a receiving TE and a WR that can stretch the field. henne has a big arm but he's not the most accurate on the intermediate routes.

Who was our bst RB down the stretch and in postseason? That was our best RB last year.

In postseason:

Greene: 54 carries, 304 yds, 5.6 YPC, 2 TDs
Jones: 44 carries, 117 yds, 2.7 YPC, 1 TD

In the biggest games of the year Greene was far and away our best RB.

If you had Marshall against Indy and NO you wouldn't have run as much and would ahve found a way to lose in a different way.
Jones= 331 attempts 1,402 yds 4.2 ypc 14 td 2 fumbles 0 fumbles lost
Greene= 108 attempts 540 yds 5.0 ypc 2 td 3 fumbles 3 fumbles lost
So again I ask...... who was your best back? Seems like your in love with Greene.

Jones= 331 attempts 1,402 yds 4.2 ypc 14 td 2 fumbles 0 fumbles lost
Greene= 108 attempts 540 yds 5.0 ypc 2 td 3 fumbles 3 fumbles lost
So again I ask...... who was your best back? Seems like your in love with Greene.

Again, in our biggest games who was BY FAR our best RB? The funny thing is if Jones was still here you'd be telling us how old he is and how he sucks.

Again, in our biggest games who was BY FAR our best RB? The funny thing is if Jones was still here you'd be telling us how old he is and how he sucks.

How can you go by "what we would say"? You cant go by that. Your reaching for straws now. Your BEST RB is gone. PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you go by "what we would say"? You cant go by that. Your reaching for straws now. Your BEST RB is gone. PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the one reaching, every Jet fan knew Greene was taking over for Jones this year whether TJ was here or not.

We all know that if Taylor was still a dolphin he'd be great but now he sucks b/c he left just like Joens scuked for us but now he is great that he is gone, etc...

You are the one reaching, every Jet fan knew Greene was taking over for Jones this year whether TJ was here or not.

We all know that if Taylor was still a dolphin he'd be great but now he sucks b/c he left just like Joens scuked for us but now he is great that he is gone, etc...
1. How am I reaching? I posted facts on both RB's.
2. I dont even talk about JT. Show me a post where I even mention his name. JT is OLD. He's done just like LT. You guys can have him.
3. And again. How can you say Jones sucked. He gaind 1,402 yds for you guys last year. And still again. All this stuff your saying just..... again proves that your a Greene homer. Plain and simple. To say TJ sucked is completely asanine!!!!!

1. How am I reaching? I posted facts on both RB's.
2. I dont even talk about JT. Show me a post where I even mention his name. JT is OLD. He's done just like LT. You guys can have him.
3. And again. How can you say Jones sucked. He gaind 1,402 yds for you guys last year. And still again. All this stuff your saying just..... again proves that your a Greene homer. Plain and simple. To say TJ sucked is completely asanine!!!!!

You ignored the facts of who was our #1 RB in our biggest games of 2009.

I didn't say Jones sucked, he was a good player for us but if he came back he was taking a backseat to the better Greene just like he did in postseason.

You ignored the facts of who was our #1 RB in our biggest games of 2009.

I didn't say Jones sucked, he was a good player for us but if he came back he was taking a backseat to the better Greene just like he did in postseason.

Wasn't Jones hurt? I believe he was.

I'm not sure about scary but if henne takes that next step your O will be really good. You could use a receiving TE and a WR that can stretch the field. henne has a big arm but he's not the most accurate on the intermediate routes.

Actually Intermidiate routes he was really good on..15 to 20 yard strikes...

Short throws he was bad on at times..Some times he gunned the ball in too much..or tried to..

He was not very good on deep throws..but 25 + he over threw alot of rec's

Wasn't Jones hurt? I believe he was.

He was playing hurt but when healthy has he ever averaged 5.2 YPC like Greene did in all his agmes(including postseason) last year? I loved TJ, I wanted him to stay but he only had 2 games where he averaged over 5 YPC while Greene did it for the year and in postseason where his YPC actually went UP.

Back
Top Bottom