What in the heck are you doing? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What in the heck are you doing?

Will you boo him as he crosses the goal line? I won't.

finsfan99 said:
I still say a quitter is a quitter. Unless he gets help he's of no use to the Fish, Saban knows this is a business and will try to get him to come back and then trade his asz he will not play for us again.. I hope... What is useless is the poll about this guy. He quit on us! It sent us into a tail spin that we never recovered from.. Have all of you forgotten? He can get his second chance elsewhere, not here. Just my heart felt opinion.. :fire: I stand by it! I can have that opinion, I have been a fan since 1970. No I am not perfect.
Its not about me. Its about Ricky.. the man needs help. I bet if you polled his Miami team mates it not even close the other way.. 79% would not want his asz!

Yeah, he quit. I'd rather have a player walk out if his attitude and heart aint in it than hang around and be a cancer like Dillon was in Cincinatti dragging the whole team down or like TO will do to the Eagles this year. Sure, Dillon did well this year but good grief, who wouldn't have in that situation. I'd still take Ricky over Dillon any day.

We were due for a bad season. Our D has carried this team for 5-6 years. It was bound to happen and I don't think if Ricky was on the team we would have done much better. Our o-line sucked.

I'm tired of not having a legit shot at a SB win. I watched some SB highlights a few nights ago for '73 and '74. They sure brought back some good memories. I was 14 when we won the first one. I'm ready and we are due a damned SB title. 30 plus years. That's too long. It took the Red SOx 84 years to win their next championship. Crap, we have a good start on halfway for that drought period.

phinian said:
Dont think the phins need the distraction of ricky coming back. Ronnie doesn't need it either. When camp opens and ricky is in the picture our team will be a circus. The team needs to be focusing on the season and not that fricken clown.. If you must get him back, deal him to tenn for a 4th rounder. c brown broke his hand and they have a need.

Ya know, I thought about this..I don't think it will be as much a distraction as all that...Saban's grip on "all things Dophins" will probably keep the Ricky Rhetoric in check...just my take on this...

awing_pilot said:
Some one call the WHHHHAAAAAAAAMMMMMmbulance.

funny...i seem to remember that very same WHHHHAAAAAAAAMMMMMmbulance running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week last season by the same people who welcome him back. how quickly you people forget. guess it came full circle.

I can certainly see why someone would feel this way but I see it this way:

Nick Saban has a serious plan. I see a one two punch here that would make teams shake their heads in confusion. Can one imagine if our Oline comes together and kicks butt? I think Saban is a genius and is the one guy who can pull it off.

finsfan99 said:
:fire: I can not believe that 71% of you guys would welcome the Scum bag Ricky back.. I would not!! :fire: he's a quiter, dope smoking wack job! :fire:

Stop Crying!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

First of all I never cry bro. I was just outraged at him for the longest. I too want a SB win and I feel he hurt us for another year. When he does it again, or gets traded and he will! We then can finally put this baby to bed.. I have seen Csonka, Delvin Williams, David Overstreet god rest his sole, Bobby Humphrey, all of them and none quit.. His team mates will hold that againist him. I promise you! I played back in the day, and if a team mate quits on you its over.. Saban is just trying to make this a postive for the team and get the best end result.. thats all. Ricky Williams was a great player and I loved having him here. But its like catching your wife with someone else.. its over.. Period.. at least for me..

Don't hate..

dude, you live in Oklahoma for crying out loud!

If he benefits the team then bring him in with open arms. People make mistakes.

this is how I look at it...... if he quits again, so what? we have Brown. if he produces at least 600 yds, he now has trade value. he can help Brown overcome the rookie fatigue after 10-12 games that usually happens b/c they are not used to playing so many games. if he runs for 1500 or over, we probably end up in the playoffs b/c we have great ball control, we are stretching the field and we have a great 1-2 punch. I'm not a big fan of Ricky as a person, but as a Dolphins fan, I see nothing but a win-win situation no matter where he plays after this season.

finsfan99 said:
:fire: I can not believe that 71% of you guys would welcome the Scum bag Ricky back.. I would not!! :fire: he's a quiter, dope smoking wack job! :fire:

would you like some cheese with your wine?

finsfan99 said:
I am one of the few 21% that voted No to Ricky! This guy will probably come back to wipe the slate clean of his 8.6 million dolloars, and quit again. He has throughly stained our proud Dolphin colors, that our existing, and past veterans have played so hard for. I say he should never put these colors on again.

i hate to say this but the day after ricky quit last year doug gotlieb at espn said it didnt matter because the phins would be lousy anyways because we had no qb , no oline and our wrs were too slow. and you can quote gotlieb on this. another media guy said that our reccivers are still too slow and we would be lucky to reach 5 wins. I THINK THEY ARE FULL OF IT because we now have a coach and we have two good rbs brown and kay jay harris . this guy that made the comment about our qb and oline is right but our wr 's being too slow i dont think so. so on a scale of 1 to 10 how qould you guys rate our receiving corp? i give our guys a 7 at this point if ricky comes back i will rate our rb corp as a 9 esp. with kay jay , brown and ricky.:eek:

If Ricky is to come back they should split carries but im not in favor of him coming back if he does just trade him to some worthless team like the raiders or jaguars or the eagles they need a runningback who can run there fans wanteds him so badly

Back
Top Bottom