What in the heck are you doing? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What in the heck are you doing?

Not only did Ricky quit on this team, but he turned his back on them at the worst moment. He has been positive for drug tests in the past, what makes you think he won't again? Can you fully trust him to play with heart, or is just going to play to erase his debt? Do you want this guy around your top draft pick, and if so what kind of roll model will he be for the young Brown?

it doesnt matter there is no way that their gonna bench ronnie brown, by the end of his 4 game suspension ronnie will have proven himself, and ricky and ronnie will be a 1, 2 punch or he will be traded for a draft pick.

If it's good enough for Nick, it's good enough for me. I trust Nicks judgement. Plus, I want the fins in the Super Bowl, we'll get there alot quicker with rick and nick.

i hate to say this but the day after ricky quit last year doug gotlieb at espn said it didnt matter because the phins would be lousy anyways because we had no qb , no oline and our wrs were too slow. and you can quote gotlieb on this. another media guy said that our reccivers are still too slow and we would be lucky to reach 5 wins. I THINK THEY ARE FULL OF IT because we now have a coach and we have two good rbs brown and kay jay harris . this guy that made the comment about our qb and oline is right but our wr 's being too slow i dont think so. so on a scale of 1 to 10 how qould you guys rate our receiving corp? i give our guys a 7 at this point if ricky comes back i will rate our rb corp as a 9 esp. with kay jay , brown and ricky.

From a quote prior..

We were in every game last year without Ricky and even beat the heck out of the Patriots. We lost last year mostly on interceptions thrown late in games. Our defense was great most of the time. Ricky would have changed all that by having the ball in his hands instead of Fiedler's or Feeley's late in games. Ricky had just as much do with our bad season as anyone.. He started the ball rolling. This is not crying its fact..

Ricky ROCKS.

If you dont like the fact he will be back in Aqua and Orange then dont watch him. Close your eyes when he gets the ball or whatever you have to do.

I never bad mouthed him for quitting when he quit. I figure everyone has their own life to live, I have enough problems to deal with in mine to worry about someone else's.

as far as you cant believe 79% will welcome him back, I cant believe 21% are so blinded by their own moral righteousness to not welcome him back. I mean hell if you want to complain about someone just go into the roster and look a little deeper. Hell were letting a known sex offender try out, So if you want to get righteous at least point it in the right direction.

You tell me whats worse smoking a little weed or sexually assaulting someone.

And if it isnt a moral reason why you dont want him back is it the fact he only ran for over 3100 yards the last 2 years he played here?

To me the drugs are one thing, that he needs help with. That comaprison wasn't even in the same ball park. I will never forgot how he turned his back on his team, and just walked away, without even trying to talk to someone face to face about the problems, or emotions he was having at the time, rather then on the phone. I understand the man has problems, but there are still the right way to deal with, or bring them to the attention of someone on the Dolphin staff. He left these other 52 men who were ready to go after it together again high and dry. This is a team sport, and what he did was simply all about Ricky, and he gave no thought of anyone else in the organization.

If he didn't like Wanny, then there was Rick he could of talked to. Blame on on my Semper Fi coming out,but you never leave anyone behind, nor do you think of yourself as above the rest. You start together, and you finish together.

Dredd1050 said:
Will you boo him as he crosses the goal line? I won't.
GREAT POINT MAN I CHEER FOR ANYBODY WEARING A FINS UNIFORM :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Trackstar#6 said:
And the other 21% start useless threads that bash Ricky and the people who want him back.
:yeahthat:

first&goal said:
Why is a slap in the face to Ronnie? You dont think the Ronnie needs to prove himself in this league, before be offended by Ricky coming back? I think that Ricky will be a great help to Ronnie, taking a lot of pressure of him and share carries.
If you are drafted to replace a QUITTER, and then they resign the QUITTER, would you be pissed????????????

I see both sides. Its just tuff. Because if he plays I'd be forced to like it and I guess in the end I will.. Sometimes we all must kiss and make up, :evil: I'll get over it..

whatever..I'm over it. I'm not rooting for him to come back any more, but if he decided to come back I wouldn't be against him. Basically, what he did, in essence (besides screwing us) is screw HIMSELF over, now we got him at a much CHEAPER price! Doesn't matter to me..I wouldn't start him over Brown with his skinny @$$.

Back
Top Bottom