What is your biggest draft fear? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is your biggest draft fear?

The Patriots somehow moving up to 3 for Tua...starting to gain steam...too many ex-Patriots in Detroit to not worry about it...or it could be a smokescreen to make Miami panic and give the lions too much
The Patriots don't have enough ammo to move from #23 to #3.

My biggest fear is we will look back in 3 years and the Dolphins will still be a mediocre team and we will all be asking, “how did they screw up all those picks in 2020 and 2021 and free agency when they had all that cap space”?

Just to make it clear, I don’t expect that to happen but it is my biggest fear.

The Patriots don't have enough ammo to move from #23 to #3.

I never underestimate the Pats...especially with a former player as HC in Detroit and a former Pat in Detroits front office...Patriots can give future 1st rounders too...but I do doubt it will happen but I've seen too many stories about it to not smell a little smoke

We finally have three first round picks and we miss on all of them.

There are people in the Front Office who were sure Jonathan Martin was going to be a good football player, and the guy who signs the checks thought that Tannenbaum, Philbin, and Gase were football geniuses. So, I'm fully expecting Miami to screw up this draft!

For me it’s missing out on building our OL. I feel like it’s a deep OL draft but let’s say the run goes early and all top 5 tackles are gone by 18 and then we pass to take a higher graded player and then 26 rolls around and now we either have to reach or again pass. And then we end up with 1-2 developmental prospects like a Michael Dieter. And give our rookie QB a nightmare situation with a horrible OL.
That they dont get a top flight QB or improve the offensive line enough.

For those worried about the oline, Draft Jones, Ruiz and Muti this year and Leatherwood next year and the oline is set. If you put that group in front of Tua, you could always find runningbacks and wide receivers to fill out the rest of the offense.

For those worried about the oline, Draft Jones, Ruiz and Muti this year and Leatherwood next year and the oline is set. If you put that group in front of Tua, you could always find runningbacks and wide receivers to fill out the rest of the offense.
The BR fan mock draft had us selecting: Tua, Jones, and Ruiz in the first I think that’s ideal

The BR fan mock draft had us selecting: Tua, Jones, and Ruiz in the first I think that’s ideal
thats my biggest draft fear, 2 O-Lineman in the first rd. its a boring, "safe" and dated way to attack the draft. if we take a guard in the first round with the holes we have at WR , RB and Safety Grier shouldn't be given the password to log in for day 2 of the draft.

My biggest fear is that we give up too much to move up. Yes, we have draft capital but I don't want to be screwed over by Detroit. All my instincts tell me to sit pat and use those other 1st and 2nd round picks later.

Back
Top Bottom