What was with all the Philly fans? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What was with all the Philly fans?

phinfan27

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Same ol **** every year. And what was with all the Philly fans? My home stereo system shook every time Duce ran the god damn ball.

Yeah that was ridiculous. I thought we were playing Philadelphia tonight. The lack of support for this Dolphins team is well deserved. Wayne needs to realize what this franchise had turned into before it's WAY too late.

Here's to 8-8!

Yeah everytime Deuce Staley ran the ball you could hear them...its ashame when opposing fans sound louder than us.

I mean, on penalities against Miami, the stadium would erupt and cheer....

I agree. End of the 3rd quarter. 2/3 of the (supposed) Dolphin fans were out of the stadium. It's pretty sad how Miami does not support their team. I have been slammed almost every time for saying that, but if I lived there belive me, I would not miss a second of the game even if we were losing. It's time for Miami fans to step up and support!!! I am tired of seeing more opposing fans and empty seats nearly every time they move the camera off the field!

Last edited by a moderator:
Were they damn yankees or snow birds, probaly a little of both.

The Jets fans are going to dominate our crowd in two weeks.

"Duuuce" sounds alot like "Boooo". And boos are a lot louder than cheers. The lower tone carries better. But there were a lot of Eagles fans in attendance. And that doesn't mean that the Phin fans didn't show up. It just means that Philly fans snapped up tickets. This game has been sold out for a long time.

A big group of Eagles fans was going to this game they talked about it for weeks on the EMB. We thought 10,000 strong but AL said there was a reported 20,000 fans there!

I can't believe how many fans left the game so early. It wasn't over yet. I would give anything to go to a Dolphins game in Miami, but living in California makes it tough. GO DOLPHINS!

Originally posted by dolphinfn3454
I can't believe how many fans left the game so early. It wasn't over yet. I would give anything to go to a Dolphins game in Miami, but living in California makes it tough. GO DOLPHINS!

you live near me so does dolfan06...

I am in Redlands CA

Originally posted by dolphinfn3454

:hail: thank you dolphinfn2454 :hail:

Originally posted by KYPhinFan
Whatever the number, they were louder than the Phin fans.

Hey you know what...

Its the 2000's, not the 1970s, and EVERY teams' fans are traveling nowadays to away games, and a lot of them. Did you catch the Thanksgiving day game at Dallas? Did you see all the Fin fans? Yea about 15,000 IMO. And they seemed louder than the cowboy fans. Is Dallas getting all pissed? No. They still have a great fan base. Is San Diego all pissed because EVERY FREAKIN WEEK away fans are louder than charger fans? No. How bout all the Cowboy fans that were in DC yesterday, it was nuts! Is Washington's fan base going down? NO.

I think you're over-reacting. It would be wise to make a broader observation on the whole NFL rather than picking at one example.

Back
Top Bottom