What will happen? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will happen?

What will happen? Well, the Ravens were able to keep Miami's defense from being all over Lamar Jackson like they did last year. Other than some big stops, the defense allowed big play after big play in the passing game and failed to really pressure Jackson. If not for the crazy 4th Quarter, Miami would have easily lost that game. Boyer needs to come up with some answers before the Buffalo game.

A change that I think McDaniel needs to make is to push the ball down the field more. Yes, I know that they had a ton of yards in the passing game, but twice when they were down by 21 in the 3rd Quarter and early 4th Quarter, they seemed to be playing ball control football with runs and shorter passes. I couldn't understand why they were playing like they had a nice lead but were down by 3 TDs. Baltimore, on the other hand, kept making big plays in the passing game even though they were up by 3 TDs. I think that Miami was too conservative during most of the game and that's why they fell behind. IMO, it was a miracle that they were able to pull out that victory.
Keep in mind, you need to run certain plays to keep teams honest. It helps to set up the next play or 2. If we abandoned the run entirely, then we arent keeping them honest. Maybe Hill or Waddle dont get open downfield....

Chess, rather than Checkers.

I’d love to give you some long winded response but I really just gotta laugh
Never gonna happen. And if it did by some chance Wilson who is good WR will be left open as Will MG and Mostert etc
We have speed all over the field

Relax Francis.
Lol I’m relaxed as can be… I wasn’t the one who said what you said to get the response from me.

If anybody should relax it’s probably you.

It’s just a question bro. This is a message board and that’s what they’re for… to ask questions and see the responses

Try not to concern yourself with extremely unlikely hypotheticals.
LOL...... My thoughts exactly. If this is the $hit you have to worry about, or speculate on to push an agenda, we are in pretty good shape.

Shutting down a healthy Hill and Waddle is impossible, without completely exposing yourself elsewhere. The only way you shut down this offense is either with a pass rush, or our players/coaches making mistakes.

I’d love to give you some long winded response but I really just gotta laugh
Never gonna happen. And if it did by some chance Wilson who is good WR will be left open as Will MG and Mostert etc
We have speed all over the field
So we have the greatest offense in NFL history? Is that what you’re saying bc every single great offense in the history of the game has been shut down at some point

LOL...... My thoughts exactly. If this is the $hit you have to worry about, or speculate on to push an agenda, we are in pretty good shape.

Shutting down a healthy Hill and Waddle is impossible, without completely exposing yourself elsewhere. The only way you shut down this offense is either with a pass rush, or our players/coaches making mistakes.
So asking a question is pushing an agenda? Wow

Lol I’m relaxed as can be… I wasn’t the one who said what you said to get the response from me.

If anybody should relax it’s probably you.

It’s just a question bro. This is a message board and that’s what they’re for… to ask questions and see the responses
Yes, but we mainly like substantive, realistic scenarios for Q and A time.

So we have the greatest offense in NFL history? Is that what you’re saying bc every single great offense in the history of the game has been shut down at some point
You make zero sense
We have other weapons to throw to
Good God, does everything need to be spelled out for you???

I'm not sure there's a team in the league that's going to lock down both Hill and Waddle.... I mean I guess you can double them both all game but then you're 1 on 1 across the field and Tua can pick you apart 6 yards at a time.... so is it death by 1 massive blow or by 1000 papercuts?
waddle was not stopped last year, and this year with hill, almost impossible. And Hill, well, he is top 3 WR in the NFL, good luck with that for other teams to adjust

Yes, but it's usually because of their own mistakes, or failure to prepare a good gameplan. Your specific question was about a situation where a loss would give teams a blueprint. Now you are moving the goal posts.

Hard to lock down both of them but I have confidence in McDaniel....this is not flores who didn’t get offense and our running game will start to click soon so I'm not worry about that. We do need the defense to play better than they did today.

Back
Top Bottom