What will happen? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will happen?

Outside of injury or the weather they can’t be schmemed or flushed from the O

There isn’t a team that has two CBs with these Quicks

Any over compensation to these 2 opens up the field for another player to step up

Not to forget to mention that Tua hasn’t taken off much yet and he can run fluidly better than he is given credit

Outside of injury or the weather they can’t be schmemed or flushed from the O

There isn’t a team that has two CBs with these Quicks

Any over compensation to these 2 opens up the field for another player to step up

Not to forget to mention that Tua hasn’t taken off much yet and he can run fluidly better than he is given credit
We all had the same answer but he just refuses to accept it

Dude he left a lot of $ on the table - I was mashing my teeth about it in real time - you were relaxed bc you saw Tua throw a completion for 7 yards or whatever but Hill was literally 30 yards down field setting up a picnic basket - seriously Tua did great In the 4th qtr and so did our defense but in alternate universe the Ravens did NOT amass a 28 to 7 lead bc Tua was throwing to Hill down field in stride and the Ravens never led for more then a drive at a time….just sayin - I’m proud of Tua and all but if you could hear Hill talking to the coaches and Tua right now - I’m open dude in the 1st qtr 30 yards down field - throw me the damn ball!!!!
Dude, that kind of stuff happens all the time to every QB in the league. There's never been a game in the history of the Dolphins where people weren't coming back with stories of that receiver that was open deep and just nobody threw it to him. QB's don't make perfect reads all the time because there are 300 pounders about to break their ribs - like happened to Herbert on Thursday and to Winston's back last week.

Most funny thing about your post though is I mention one thing and to refute that you say something entirely unrelated.

I coach college ball for a living scrub. I’ve made it and surpassed anything you’ve accomplished.
Well….if you wanna have a pissing contest I built a business and within 15 years sold it for a mint and now retired at age 55 and play 5 to 7 rounds of golf a week
Yep, no lie

It’s not possible to lock down either of them if they are healthy - being at the game vs what you on TV revealed that Hill was open A LOT down field….Tua is throwing behind or high creating a limitation on YAC - Hill and Waddle are amazing - Tua is not really in their league yet - if he can improve - which I think he will - you will see a real contender….I’m still a big SKylar Thompson fan - Tua is better then Thompson now bc he understands defenses at much higher level - but Thompson has more natural and raw skills then Tua and a lot of guys around the league….I believe he will get a chance at some point and when he does people will want him there for good - just my opinion…

Yah can’t wait to see Skyler I mean is this serious?

wwe punked GIF

Well….if you wanna have a pissing contest I built a business and within 15 years sold it for a mint and now retired at age 55 and play 5 to 7 rounds of golf a week
Yep, no lie
Good for you but I’m done for the night.

If you want to continue then go for it.

Yep, no lie
You can’t beat me at golf.

Did you want Wilson taking catches form Waddle and Hill today? He’s disappointing? WTF? two WRs had historic ****ing game today, but Wilson is disappointing?

My perspective . . .
Sherfield was targeted twice, Cracraft twice, Ingold twice (no, he's not a WR), Smythe once. Wilson was targeted once. For the #3 WR, I find that disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom