What will happen? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will happen?

I think the consensus is that your premise is flawed on its face, because very few, if any, teams have the defensive backs to deal with that kind of speed from our dynamic duo. It isn't a matter of scheme. The way to beat us is mano a mano pressure up front. That's not to say that we can't beat ourselves on any given Sunday. That happens to every team in history, save the 72' team.
This is a fair answer. Why couldn’t you just say that from the get go.

The question regardless of if you think it’s flawed or not is reasonable. It was meant to keep a thread solely about football and schemes. Not all this nonsense from the few that turn every thread into a pissing contest.

Change our game plan like we did today.
So did four other teams.
I'm surprised you did not notice that - LOL
I could talk schemes with this guy and give him Xs and Os because I did play football but schemes has nothing to with it and doesn’t matter when it comes down to shutting multiple speed weapons

I could talk schemes with this guy and give him Xs and Os because I did play football but schemes has nothing to with it and doesn’t matter when it comes down to shutting multiple speed weapons
Lol this post proves you know absolutely nothing about the game. Theys plenty of guys that played in middle school or high school that don’t know what a first down is. That proves nothing.

To literally say scheme doesn’t matter is ridiculous nonsensical and just a flat out moronic comment to make.

Watching in person and not TV you might have missed that Tua was pretty much elite today at getting the ball to Hill and Waddle to facilitate catch and runs. Not see how anyone could have watched the game and come away with anything different, but it may have appeared different in person on TV where it was very clear how the balls were coming in and what it enabled the receivers to do.

If somebody wants to nitpick and say Tua's deep balls are underthrown, even though they were both TD's, whatever. But I just haven't seen many QB's deliver the ball in such a way that players can effortlessly go upfield.
Dude he left a lot of $ on the table - I was mashing my teeth about it in real time - you were relaxed bc you saw Tua throw a completion for 7 yards or whatever but Hill was literally 30 yards down field setting up a picnic basket - seriously Tua did great In the 4th qtr and so did our defense but in alternate universe the Ravens did NOT amass a 28 to 7 lead bc Tua was throwing to Hill down field in stride and the Ravens never led for more then a drive at a time….just sayin - I’m proud of Tua and all but if you could hear Hill talking to the coaches and Tua right now - I’m open dude in the 1st qtr 30 yards down field - throw me the damn ball!!!!

Lol this post proves you know absolutely nothing about the game. Theys plenty of guys that played in middle school or high school that don’t know what a first down is. That proves nothing.

To literally say scheme doesn’t matter is ridiculous nonsensical and just a flat out moronic comment to make.
I played two years of college ball numb nuts lol
I hope you make it in life

Dude he left a lot of $ on the table - I was mashing my teeth about it in real time - you were relaxed bc you saw Tua throw a completion for 7 yards or whatever but Hill was literally 30 yards down field setting up a picnic basket - seriously Tua did great In the 4th qtr and so did our defense but in alternate universe the Ravens did NOT amass a 28 to 7 lead bc Tua was throwing to Hill down field in stride and the Ravens never led for more then a drive at a time….just sayin - I’m proud of Tua and all but if you could hear Hill talking to the coaches and Tua right now - I’m open dude in the 1st qtr 30 yards down field - throw me the damn ball!!!!
Excellent insight. You may be my new favorite poster. Very sensical and level headed approach. Kudos

It’s not crazy at all considering we’re 2 weeks in and both of them in the same game just topped 170 yards which would have been the most for any WR for week 1 or 2. So no it’s not that unfathomable.

Regardless of what any of y’all think… somebody will deploy a scheme that slows us down.

I guess I should have realized half the board has no idea how to speak schematically. That’s not a shot at you particularly more so for the arrogant pricks that thinks bc we threw up 42 on Baltimore that were somehow now literally unstoppable.

This is the NFL. It’s literally defensive coordinators jobs to figure how to stop us and at some point somebody will.
There is not a defensive coordinator out there that can stop Tua/Hill/Waddle. They will make a big play every game. The league has never seen this caliber of wr duos. This is special. Let’s enjoy this season

There is not a defensive coordinator out there that can stop Tua/Hill/Waddle. They will make a big play every game. The league has never seen this caliber of wr duos. This is special. Let’s enjoy this season
The league has never seen this? Just wow

Don't make it personal guys. Arguing is one thing, but name calling is not acceptable on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom