What’s Ryan Tannehill’s Future With The Miami Dolphins? Here’s What He’s Been Told | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What’s Ryan Tannehill’s Future With The Miami Dolphins? Here’s What He’s Been Told

For the record I'm rooting for Ryan to have 5 great games coming up as we all should but many are probably not. However, with an ailing shoulder, ham and egger LG and a practice squad WR core I admit the odds are stacked against him.

Thy aren’t moving on. They may ask for a cut to reduce the cap hit but that usually means an extension which frankly keeping him around in 2020 while they draft their qb for the long term wouldn’t surprise me unless he crushes it in 2019

In which case Ryan sees another contract in Miami I’d bet

For reasons stated regarding cap, salary, maybe lack of replacement and supposed we clean house...please...
let new admin and coach go thorough next year drafting a QB and evaluate
A change with no replacement plan will be very dumb broken record or not

I did see that play. Was there room for RAC there I thought Stills would have been hit immediately but am not sure. It's tough to go through the all 22 and identify any play where there's an open WR as "leaving plays on the field". I think you'd find that with any progression based passer including the best of them (Brady, Bress etc.). Is there a way you can identify the progression or is it best guess based on film experience?

He needs to hit that throw. Even if he has to put that on the body to not lead the wr into contact. Got to hit that. If we do it’s 4 minute offense at the plus 35 and I guarantee you we aren’t running it 3 straight times like we did backed up inside our 5

He needs to hit that throw. Even if he has to put that on the body to not lead the wr into contact. Got to hit that. If we do it’s 4 minute offense at the plus 35 and I guarantee you we aren’t running it 3 straight times like we did backed up inside our 5

And this is where I get pissed when people try and say I don’t hold the qb accountable. This play needs to be made it is 100 percent on the qb for missing this.

He won’t miss many. But he did this one and it was the opportunity. Maybe it’s a little bit of game speed rust but regardless 100 percent qb

And this is where I get pissed when people try and say I don’t hold the qb accountable. This play needs to be made it is 100 percent on the qb for missing this.

He won’t miss many. But he did this one and it was the opportunity. Maybe it’s a little bit of game speed rust but regardless 100 percent qb

Is there an all-22 of that? I thought Stills deaccelerated but I could be wrong

Is there an all-22 of that? I thought Stills deaccelerated but I could be wrong

I think that’s a fair thing to say cause it did look like he was coming across there a little hesitant about contact.

Working the lb level with potential imminent contact is not one of stills pluses.

The ask likely due to attrition at wr

I think that’s a fair thing to say cause it did look like he was coming across there a little hesitant about contact.

Working the lb level with potential imminent contact is not one of stills pluses.

The ask likely due to attrition at wr

I just saw Tannehill throw that dig ahead of him and Stills looked like he slowed out of his cut. The Dig was there. Not sure why we didn’t throw that to Parker or Butler. Stills is the worst person to run a dig against that look.

For the record I'm rooting for Ryan to have 5 great games coming up as we all should but many are probably not. However, with an ailing shoulder, ham and egger LG and a practice squad WR core I admit the odds are stacked against him.

I feel like if we’re going to win the Bills game it would have to be very similar to the last Jets game... no idea how were planning on scoring on offense, especially if Larsen is in there.

I just saw Tannehill throw that dig ahead of him and Stills looked like he slowed out of his cut. The Dig was there. Not sure why we didn’t throw that to Parker or Butler. Stills is the worst person to run a dig against that look.

Yep. Traffic ask with stills is not a good one.

Throw likely trying to lead for rac instead of hit the hip.

If you are complaining about the stills corner route into the end zone throw look at his body lean. That’s all the arm he’s got thus he had to moonball that throw and try to drop it in the bucket.

And I’m not sure why anyone would bitch about that throw to begin with. Once he sees the gesicki side safety squat for a second post snap the stills corner has the leverage on the safety. Throw that! If he checks it down to gesicki this place bitches for taking the under and “conceding” and you all damn well know you do.

im not complaining about the actual throw. he damn near got it there. its the decision. youre always talking about the presnap coverage read dictating where the ball goes. why are we throwing that route vs that coverage from just outside fg range. gotta get points. yeah, people would have bitched about a checkdown including myself until i saw the tape. sometimes you gotta dump it off and in this case drake was gonna yac for a 1st down imo. worst case we have a fg attempt and not a punt. got to keep in mind this is a 7th year qb. poor decision.

Adam and thill17= 6 to 8 win a yr..2019 same thing fighting for wildcard... you still going need very good backup qb..so who you going bring in tyrod taylor as back up. .if u keep thill17. if u waiting on thill17 save this team in future??? shame on you. you should be eating breakfast w ross.

the real winner is ross. he can still sell ticket and make money. just do basic to keep fan around. the real loser fans

Last edited:
im not complaining about the actual throw. he damn near got it there. its the decision. youre always talking about the presnap coverage read dictating where the ball goes. why are we throwing that route vs that coverage from just outside fg range. gotta get points. yeah, people would have bitched about a checkdown including myself until i saw the tape. sometimes you gotta dump it off and in this case drake was gonna yac for a 1st down imo. worst case we have a fg attempt and not a punt. got to keep in mind this is a 7th year qb. poor decision.

Can you post the 3rd down run on last drive and the dig route that stills ran please on 2nd down on 2nd to last drive? Thanks man

If a 117 rating and 8.2 YPA is average, I'll take it. I think in this game he did all that was asked but with only 25 throws(around 50 total plays), it wasn't much
Like I always say: I don't like stats because they do not tell you the whole truth. Forgotten among those stats are: a big time floater and about 3 or 4 passes which were dropped by Colts defenders.
Yes, his performance was average.

And Andrew Luck had a 109 rating therefore he was the worse of the two QBs yet the entire football watching world who saw the game (Dolphins fans, Colts fans and neutral observers) agree that Luck was the far better QB.

:bobdole:

Nope. I’m throwing that unless that play side corner bails out immediately post snap.

All day every day

Back
Top Bottom