What’s Ryan Tannehill’s Future With The Miami Dolphins? Here’s What He’s Been Told | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What’s Ryan Tannehill’s Future With The Miami Dolphins? Here’s What He’s Been Told

Adam and thill17= 6 to 8 win a yr..2019 same thing fighting for wildcard... you still going need very good backup qb..so who you going bring in tyrod taylor as back up. .if u keep thill17.

the real winner is ross. he can still sell ticket and make money. just do basic to keep fan around. the real loser fans
You can shove that comment up yours. :bobdole:

Even if the Dolphins do not sell one single ticket they still would make money. The NFL is a shared revenue set up.

Nope. I’m throwing that unless that play side corner bails out immediately post snap.

All day every day

exactly. youre doing what tannehill did. forcing a low percentage throw and coming away without points.

Nope. I’m throwing that unless that play side corner bails out immediately post snap.

All day every day

It’s the exact same type of throw Luck made that X picked off. I would’ve preferred Tannehill to keep his eye level centered instead of down the barrel to Stills. It gave the corner all he needed to get to the spot. Maybe if Tannehill has full arm strength it doesn’t matter but I prefer not to do that. And not sure why Gesicki ran an in route on that play design. If he runs a curl there he gets the corner to come up and iso the safety. If the corner drops it’s an easy 1st...

Not sure if Gesicki messed it up or it’s the play design which I’m not a fan of having Drake and Gesicki crossing

exactly. youre doing what tannehill did. forcing a low percentage throw and coming away without points.

I’m trying to score a damn td on 3rd and 10 plus when the opportunity is there.

This is bogus bitching and you know it.

Pre snap pick a side corner or deep post safety leverage post snap read the play side corner bail immediately or squat.

If bail throw the gesicki cross and likely concede if squat throw the corner for 6 vs safety leverage

It’s the exact same type of throw Luck made that X picked off. I would’ve preferred Tannehill to keep his eye level centered instead of down the barrel to Stills. It gave the corner all he needed to get to the spot. Maybe if Tannehill has full arm strength it doesn’t matter but I prefer not to do that. And not sure why Gesicki ran an in route on that play design. If he runs a curl there he gets the corner to come up and iso the safety. If the corner drops it’s an easy 1st...

Not sure if Gesicki messed it up or it’s the play design which I’m not a fan of having Drake and Gesicki crossing

That corners likely flowing to his hips and shoulders then ball which has a lot of air on it cause of his arm

I agree a sticks or even 8 yard curl is gonna hold that better.

Likely has to do with gesicki has lots of wasted motion on gear down and actual come back ask. And the fact he’s no threat to anyone

You only take that matchup and make that throw on 1st or 2nd down (Stills on a safety). On 3rd down and with points on the line from that portion of the field - you hit your outlet. Which results in a 1st down or a FG attempt.

1st down is your matchup down. 3rd down and 10+ the defense is dictating you. Not the other way around.

You might as well quit wasting your time. I'm just letting you know.

I agree a sticks or even 8 yard curl is gonna hold that better.

Likely has to do with gesicki has lots of wasted motion on gear down and actual come back ask. And the fact he’s no threat to anyone

It doesn’t make sense to me though, an in route isn’t going to make the corner squat in the NFL. Getting that corner to squat with a sticks or curl will open up stills vs the safety and the backside post open as well

You only take that matchup and make that throw on 1st or 2nd down (Stills on a safety). On 3rd down and with points on the line from that portion of the field - you hit your outlet. Which results in a 1st down or a FG attempt.

1st down is your matchup down. 3rd down and 10+ the defense is dictating you. Not the other way around.

Slimms right here, I don’t think it’s a smart decision on 3rd down. 1st or 2nd it’s a good one.

It’s a funny comment Slimm makes because Gase did exactly that on the last 2 drives. Countered what the defense dictated but was villainized. It’s a little different when the game is on the line under 5 minutes but it’s a comment that people need to be aware of and not think that’s just call four verticals will work everytime

Well slimm says you concede on 3rd down there. Then you bitch about the qb taking the under.

Lol kid can’t win.

Armando’s latest on the 3rd and 10

Before the Dolphins game, the Indianapolis Colts defense faced 32 situations where they faced a third-and-10-plus situation. And they stopped the opposing offense in 30 of them. The only two they did not stop was against Washington on Sept 16 and Jacksonville on Nov. 11.

So the Colts had won on 94 percent of those situations coming into the game. And against Miami, the Colts were an additional 4-for-4 stopping the opponent on third-and-10-plus before the fourth quarter call everyone is questioning.

So the odds were obviously against the Dolphins on that play. Gase knew it. Tannehill knew.

The coach called it according to the odds.

And the quarterback, also knowing the odds, never considered going another direction.

http://amp.miamiherald.com/sports/s...ticle222348870.html?__twitter_impression=true

Back
Top Bottom