When Dolphins knew they had something special with Waddle and why a Miami coach laughs now | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When Dolphins knew they had something special with Waddle and why a Miami coach laughs now

Not going to lie I did want Kyle Pitts (Being a Gator fan) but Waddle would’ve been my second choice, and I’m super happy with the pick not only is he a quick, fast and shifty receiver he’s also played with Tua at Bama and that camaraderie they have is gold imo.
Not to mention by all appearances he's as tough as a bag of hammers.

Seems pretty clear cut to me.....

:shrug:
And keep in mind that Waddle has 4TDs in 62 Tua targets but 0 in 41 Brisset targets. 72 ypg from Tua but 50 ypg from Brisset. 11ypc from Tua 8ypc from Brisset. And a 75% catch rate across the board.

D. Smith should be good but I think Waddle will be great.

Thanks for posting brother.

This kid is going to be a regular member of post season awards. When (not if) we get a solid line to allow routes to develop, I don't think he can be covered 1v1 consistently.

Agree with the article. His speed goes beyond typical top end guys. His "suddeness" out of breaks and change of direction is top shelf uncanny.

His route running in general is that of a veteran wideout, and will only improve with experience.

I know Chase has arguably better numbers this year, but I wouldn't trade Waddle for any young reciever.
I couldn;t believe he got ran down the other day. I was expecting him to take it to the house for sure.

Waddle has dragged a putrid offense (minus Tua and the games Gesicki shows up in) this whole year, I seriously can’t imagine how bad that side of the ball would be without him. Kid is going to be a top 5 receiver and sooner rather than later

Smith the only good WR outside of Goddert so similar to the Fins

Smith the only good WR outside of Goddert so similar to the Fins
Not quite. If you take away their leading rusher, which is Hurts with 600+yds, they still have 300 more rushing yards than us. They have a better OL and they keep defenses honest. That’s the recipe for getting 14ypc in case you forgot because you have been a lifelong Dolphins fan. You can’t just run your receiver into triple coverage and expect him to go up and make a play on a timed throw. That doesn’t work. We tried and got picked off 4 times. Lol

Back
Top Bottom