When Dolphins knew they had something special with Waddle and why a Miami coach laughs now | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When Dolphins knew they had something special with Waddle and why a Miami coach laughs now

Not quite. If you take away their leading rusher, which is Hurts with 600+yds, they still have 300 more rushing yards than us. They have a better OL and they keep defenses honest. That’s the recipe for getting 14ypc in case you forgot because you have been a lifelong Dolphins fan. You can’t just run your receiver into triple coverage and expect him to go up and make a play on a timed throw. That doesn’t work. We tried and got picked off 4 times. Lol
Good point
but seeing Smith play he looks pretty friggin good to me
If he was on the Fins I think he is just as productive regardless
Like I said debatable IMO

My point was about the huge price to move up
It is less moving in front of Giants

There goes politeness

Can you compare Tua and Hurts throwing the ball? Or is that...oh nevermind
Lol point taken on politeness but a better quarterback knows you gotta get the ball out quick with that line… been so much negativity with the fins I just want to celebrate a guy we can build around rather than worry about draft capital

Lol point taken on politeness but a better quarterback knows you gotta get the ball out quick with that line… been so much negativity with the fins I just want to celebrate a guy we can build around rather than worry about draft capital
Cool
My point was only about using a 1st rounder to get him

Lol..... That does lend some perspective.

I can see both sides of the double trade debate. Not a big deal to me either way. I'm happy with Waddle.
Half of kindley is one normal sized NFL player though so that may have worked out better

14ydc vs truly pathetic 9ypc
I get there are circiumsatnces regarding the line but you obviously have not watched any Eagles games
That's kind of the point though.... I don't think Smith is putting up Waddle numbers in Miami this year...

IMO Smith has shown us everything he has at this point.... I truly feel Waddle is just scratching the surface of his total potential because of his limited route tree so far.

Just my 2 cents and I was a huge Smith fan heading into the draft

Good point
but seeing Smith play he looks pretty friggin good to me
If he was on the Fins I think he is just as productive regardless
Like I said debatable IMO

My point was about the huge price to move up
It is less moving in front of Giants
I get that people want 2 first round picks next season. But that move had nothing to do with Waddle. They wanted one of 2-3 players. Waddle for sure, maybe Pitts, Chase, and Sewell. They knew they couldn’t go any lower than 6 to get one of their guys. They couldn’t trade out of 3 to 4,5,or 6 so they acquired capitol with a move to 12 so they could get what they felt was fair compensation to go from 3 to 6. They were able to get one of “their” guys and they had an extra first and third.

That said, I do like Smith but I don’t think that he will be a constant in the conversation of league’s best. I think Waddle will. I’m not convinced about Chase yet either. Teams are scheming for him now and the way he plays you can take him out of games. Smith and Waddle are more diverse in their route running. I’m interested to see how their careers shake out. But I do believe that we have the cream of the crop.

14ydc vs truly pathetic 9ypc
I get there are circiumsatnces regarding the line but you obviously have not watched any Eagles games
I want to know if you think WRs just run out there and pick where they're going to run to on routes and Waddle just so happens to choose 9 yard routes.

Are you actually watching the games like the rest of us where our OCs have him running comebacks where he sits and waits for the ball?

I want to know if you think WRs just run out there and pick where they're going to run to on routes and Waddle just so happens to choose 9 yard routes.

Are you actually watching the games like the rest of us where our OCs have him running comebacks where he sits and waits for the ball?
I already stated he was being used properly now echoing what others were saying until two games ago so go deal with all of those posts
Fact remains that is his average
Smith has been good
I would prefer to have Smith and the 1st rd pick but thats just me

Back
Top Bottom