Where are todays Joey bashers? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where are todays Joey bashers?

adamprez2003 said:
The defense will win every game for us. They are a top 3 defense. If we had an offense that was their equivalent we would go undefeated every year. 17-0 wouldnt be the record anymore. It would be 72-0. This defense wins every game argument is ridiculous. Every game the Ravens won has been because of their defense

I think the defense is very good. But I don't think they are the best in the league. They are not as good as the Ravens or maybe even the Bears. The thing that holds our defense back is our secondary. Both the Ravens and Bears have better secondarys and they create a ton more turnovers with them. Our secondary has very few forced turnovers and relies a lot on the front 7 getting pressure on the QB. And even though those defenses are better, they still don't win every game. Its very difficult for the defense to dominate over an entire season and into the playoffs. That is why I am clamoring for an improved offense. It doesn't have to be Marino leading it. Nor does it have to score a ton of points. But we cannot be ranked in the 20s in points scored and expect to go to the playoffs and win multiple games.

BLITZKRIEG said:
What do you consider consistant???...

We've won 5 of our last 6 games with Harrington. I'm not sure about anyone else here, but I think that's pretty consistant...

PHINZ RULE!!!

Consistant TEAM performance or consistant QB performance???

FiN.in.RI said:
True but we'll need someone better than Harrington to lead the offense. We don't need a world-beater Indy offense but we'll need a consistant one. Joey does not give us that. Period, end of story. End of debate. Everyone can go home, party favors are at the door.

:lol: :lol: Just let me get a couple of beers out of the fridge for the ride home

FiN.in.RI said:
So would I but not you are comparing apples to oranges.

We'll see next year. I'm really pulling for Daunte, I can't go too much longer with no Miami in the playoffs. If he sucks again we are completely screwed.

We had a hall of fame QB, where did he take us? Can you say no where. This game is more about team then one player and don't forget it.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
It certainly was, 5 sacks and 4 forced fumbles had a little bit to do with the W today.
I always tought that when the defence is on the field, should try to stop the opposite offense......

ckparrothead said:
But only 5 of our last 9 with Harrington.

Oh how some people do like to manipulate the truth, though...

Correct, so we're 5-4 with Harrington. We've still won 5 of our last 6 games, and that's a fact....

PHINZ RULE!!!

BLITZKRIEG said:
So did the 21 points our offense put on the board. This was a "TEAM" win.....

PHINZ RULE!!!

no, i think you gotta credit this one to the defense.

our offense scored 6 points in the first half. if the D gives up a TD we go into the locker room losing lol.

we got 10 points off of turnovers.

we got the ball 5 times inside our own 40 and scored 3 points from those posessions.

we punted from the pats 40 3 times and would have been 4 if not for the roughing call.

Back
Top Bottom