Which Game Was More Detrimental to Miami Missing the Playoffs? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Game Was More Detrimental to Miami Missing the Playoffs?

Which Game Was More Costly?

• Denver 20 Miami 13

• Baltimore 47 Cleveland 42

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well yeah but that game wasn’t even close. Miami had no chance
If that is the case then the Dolphins didn’t deserve to be a playoff team anyway. I appreciate how far the Dolphins have come since beginning this rebuild but if as you state they had no chance against a team already qualified for the playoffs. It is useless to debate which game actually cost them a spot in the playoffs. Every game they lost this past season cost them a chance to make the playoffs and the Broncos clearly outplayed the Dolphins and deserved to win that game.

If that is the case then the Dolphins didn’t deserve to be a playoff team anyway. I appreciate how far the Dolphins have come since beginning this rebuild but if as you state they had no chance against a team already qualified for the playoffs. It is useless to debate which game actually cost them a spot in the playoffs. Every game they lost this past season cost them a chance to make the playoffs and the Broncos clearly outplayed the Dolphins and deserved to win that game.
If it’s useless. Why are you even bothering to post all this in the thread? Yes every loss is detrimental but some more than others.

If it’s useless. Why are you even bothering to post all this in the thread? Yes every loss is detrimental but some more than others.
A loss is a loss. The Dolphins probably won some games that they were’t expected to win, yet some people just want to dwell on the loss to the Broncos.

Denver. Had no business losing to them and it made the team have to depend on others to lose.
Not really, we still controlled our own destiny and failed. We didn’t need anyone to lose, in fact some of the playoff teams needed us to lose and we did. Do they deserve to be in since they needed a Dolphins loss? At one point the Ravens and the Colts needed a Dolphins loss. 2 undeserving playoff teams I guess.

No one loss is more important. We lost 5 games. Win anyone of those games and we are in. Frankly we just wasn't ready to make the playoffs this year. We will be in next year

Denver no doubt. Should have won that game against a weak opponent but we always lose out there.
Nah, I wouldn’t say that. I live in the area and have seen Fiedler, Pennington, and Tannehill here. Most of the games I’ve been to were wins.

Back
Top Bottom