Which Option Do You Think Miami Will Pursue? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Option Do You Think Miami Will Pursue?

Which Option Will Miami Pursue?

• Move up for Haskins or Murray

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Stay put at #19 and take best qb left

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Take BPA at #13 (most likely a defensive player)

Votes: 54 42.5%
  • Wait Until 2020 to get a QB

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • Take a Qb somewhere in 2019 and then 2020 as well

Votes: 30 23.6%

• Total voters
I have a feeling once Grier and Marino interview Haskins he’s going to be QB 1 for them. I’m not saying I agree or disagree but that is my prediction. Haskins is a smart kid who is driven and meets Grier’s prototype, assuming he’s still into that. As far as trading the 2020 pick, that would suck but I’ll take the 2021 draft over 2020 any day.
My preference is to wait and hope Murray falls to 13 or close enough where you don’t have to give up much to move but I’d still be shocked if Grier and company are into Murray.
I’m thinking Lock

You could be right but I don’t think any QB in this draft will help themselves more in the interview process than Haskins. I also believe the rumors Elway wants Lock.
Elway is worst than dolphins when it come to evaluating QB..

He is not bad but need some time on bench to develop. He may need go team w QB. Maybe sit 2 yr.
Just took a quick look at this guy. I wouldn't be opposed to spending a third for someone like that.

Looks like he made vast improvement year to year.

If this team were to find a diamond without trading away our future draft picks, it would put us two years ahead of schedule.

You know, that imaginary schedule in my GM mind...lol

Hey at least he keeps swinging. The Dolphins haven’t even tried.

Exactly. He was aggressive toward Manning and was rewarded. He failed with Lynch and others but conceded as much without wasting more than a half decade amidst foolish rationalization.

Elway also built a legitimately great defense, one that was able to carry a last gasp Peyton Manning. Only a truly great defense could have accomplished that, and denied Brady down at the goal line multiple times to survive that AFC Championship game. The fraudulent defenses like the Dolphins have featured so many times would have caved.

If you aren't able to get Murray, then take the best Dlineman or Devin White (if available). Its not that hard. I don't want Lock, Haskins, or any other hopefully attempt at QB when we are one step (starting Brock at QB) away from a legit QB in Tua that we can ride for 15 years.

I could see them moving up to get the guy they feel is their guy, but I don't think it will be Murray or Haskins.

Back
Top Bottom