Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Curtis Martin

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Ronnie Brown

Votes: 87 50.9%
  • Ricky "Pothead" Williams

Votes: 36 21.1%

• Total voters
This is kind of a pointless thread. Of course Dolfans will choose the Dolphin (especially the Lord and Savior Dolphin). I am surprised Ricky is in second though...

Ronnie Brown without a doubt better than Willis Willis is good cuz he had an oline put Mcgahee in miami las year hed get 500 yards behind that o line

I chose Mcgahee.

Martin is too old and Dillon is closer to that point where most RBs decline. I actually think Brown will be better (all around) than Mcgahee, but at this point WM has proven he can run in NFL. I can't yet say that about Brown.

u cant go wrong with any of those except one.......

smokin flake williams......

Willis McGahee.
Bills record in 2004 without Willis starting:0-5

Bills record in 2004 with Willis starting :9-2

The scary thing is he wasn't even 100% recovered from the knee injury from the Fiesta Bowl! He is expected to be at 100% for 2005 training camp and has been doing speed training for the first time since his injury this spring.

Without a doubt the #1 player for fantasy football in 2005 on my board. And I am very careful to NOT over value Bills.

i voted for Curtis Martin

Ronnie hasnt played 1 down yet..how do u vote for him?
mcgahee still young lets see what he can do
Ricky...maybe
Dillon was a cancer in Cincy lets see what happens this year

talent wise, give me Ricky because he might have been one of the most dominating rb when he wanted to play!!!! hopefully he returns with that kind of passion.

I gotta pick Ronnie based on age and potential. The rewards outweigh the risk IMO.

nick19991 said:
this is based on talent and potential alone and you can't tell me that any of these guys are more talented then Brown and thats not biased. He can run fast, run with power, he can catch and oh yeah... he can block

And o yea... its a big jump to the nfl so lets not get too ****y.

Justasportsfan said:
did you have to ask Nick? If you guys pciked up Clarrett ,guess who'd win ?

We're Phin fans, not Bill fans. Sheesh.

corey and curtis are outstanding, but aging so they're out
ricky quit, and who knows what he's up to

it's between willis and brown, being a rebuilding team.

it's a toss up but i'll go with brown just because he's ours. the question about how would be better was asked a few days ago, and i said then, "who ****ing knows?"

Slappy8800 said:
i voted for Curtis Martin

Ronnie hasnt played 1 down yet..how do u vote for him?
mcgahee still young lets see what he can do
Ricky...maybe
Dillon was a cancer in Cincy lets see what happens this year

:roflmao: did u completely forget what dillon did last year?

he had 1600 and change and would of been the nfl rushing champ had he not missed that pitt game....

Back
Top Bottom