• Curtis Martin

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Ronnie Brown

Votes: 87 50.9%
  • Ricky "Pothead" Williams

Votes: 36 21.1%

• Total voters
patsdynasty said:
:roflmao: did u completely forget what dillon did last year?

he had 1600 and change and would of been the nfl rushing champ had he not missed that pitt game....

I agree, but would still put McGahee in front of dillon this year

How the hell can any of you honestly pick Ronnie Brown when he hasn't played in the NFL yet? That's ridiculous.

ch19079 said:
do you really think that if R. Williams came back to the team today, that he would be the same dominant RB he was 2 seasons ago?

No. I'm considering the Ricky before he left. If I consider the Ricky that would come back now ... I'd have to put him last.

Void said:
Based on performance you'd put Curtis Martin next to last?

Yes. But, there's really not a whole lot of difference between 1 and 4 in how I rank them.

LarryFinFan said:
Wow, Chuck...Martin and his 11000 yards last...especially since you said to base it on NFL performance...I'd also put RW first based on his power running, then Martin, McGahee, and Dillon...(only based on the potential of McGahee's one year to Dillons 9 years...he's been consistent, but not spectacular...This should be revisited in a year or so when Brown has a season under his belt.

I should clarify ... Martin has definitely been the better one for his career and it would take extreme performance from the others to equal his production. However, when I compare them against each other at this stage, I have to consider equal playing fields. For instance how would each back do in the other's offense, behind a great OL, etc. I think Martin benefited from a better OL than the others. Martin is a great back, but given an "equal" playing field, I would put the others above him IMO.

i dont care if dillon is the best or not but he is a great back and a huge upgrade from what the pats had in a smith, who did a decent job but wasnt the premiere rb like dillon is.....

Sauceman said:
How the hell can any of you honestly pick Ronnie Brown when he hasn't played in the NFL yet? That's ridiculous.

i have enough confidence in brown from what i've seen him do to think he will succeed. that's how. if it's between he and willis? i don't think it's that much of a stretch.

patsdynasty said:
i dont care if dillon is the best or not but he is a great back and a huge upgrade from what the pats had in a smith, who did a decent job but wasnt the premiere rb like dillon is.....

I agree he's an upgrade over Antowain Smith, but just about every starting RB in the NFL is an upgrade over him. New England is the perfect situation for Dillon IMO, he can't say anything because of the veteran leadership, so even if he's a cancer the team knows they can win without him.

Talent wise, Ricky Williams is the most Talented, I talk him overall of them, He can run passed you, and he can run threw you

Ronnie Brown gets my vote but if Martin or Dillon was Browns age i would take them.

chuckcole said:
Based solely on NFL performance ... I think I'd put Ricky first with McGahee a real close second. I then would say Dillon, then Martin. And since Brown hasn't played a down yet, I'd have to put him last. I'm hoping my order will change come the end of the season.

Martin won the rushing title last season. Thats quite a bit of NFL performance.

no i didnt forget what he did last year...but I want to see if it was the system that let hi mdo that or if it was him

Back
Top Bottom