who has a problem with ronnie brown now???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who has a problem with ronnie brown now????

Oraclepz

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
You know what i like most about this weeks game besides the fact that we won?

Theres nothing like a good old convincing beat down that drive all those negative nancy fans out... where are all the ronnie brown a bust people now? If you know who they are this is the thread to shout them out!!! BECAUSE THEY ALL HAVE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS!!!! hahaha :lol:

i know. i havent heard from the haters of ronnie brown, samson satele, chad pennington or TGJ. But dont worry they'll come back out when we lose.

You know what i like most about this weeks game besides the fact that we won?

Theres nothing like a good old convincing beat down that drive all those negative nancy fans out... where are all the ronnie brown a bust people now? If you know who they are this is the thread to shout them out!!! BECAUSE THEY ALL HAVE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS!!!! hahaha :lol:

They are all running for cover :lol:

Well first of all.... not that I classify myself as a "hater"... it must be said it was just one game.... and I think the negatives concerning RB have been based in the fact he fails to stay healthy over time.... and how physically and mentally prepared he is to become a truly elite NFL running back...and less to do with his pure physical abilities...

I'd like nothing better than for RB to succeed... pretty sure most... if not all feel that way.... that said... although a very promising one game performance (and a GREAT game plan) I'll hold off on the anoiting oil for a while...

Well first of all.... not that I classify myself as a "hater"... it must be said it was just one game.... and I think the negatives concerning RB have been based in the fact he fails to stay healthy over time.... and how physically and mentally prepared he is to become a truly elite NFL running back...and less to do with his pure physical abilities...

I'd like nothing better than for RB to succeed... pretty sure most... if not all feel that way.... that said... although a very promising one game performance (and a GREAT game plan) I'll hold off on the anoiting oil for a while...

I'm not sure what he has ever done to make you question if he was mentally prepared. I'm not sure what a broken hand and torn acl have to do with the mental aspects of the game. Other than those injuries he has been great.

Yea, I understand that. At the same time, it's also a big hurdle to see that he's at least almost fully recovered from the injury so soon. Some people take quite a long time to get back physically and mentally, he seems to be doing just fine. I'm a big Ronnie Brown supporter, but I didn't expect him to be in this form til around midseason. He looked damn explosive yesterday. Obviously a big portion of the offense is going to be oriented around him if they keep up this wildcat formation, hope they don't overdo it just cuz he looked healthy one week.

I'm not sure what he has ever done to make you question if he was mentally prepared. I'm not sure what a broken hand and torn acl have to do with the mental aspects of the game. Other than those injuries he has been great.

RB has been challenged by every staff... including this one... to be better prepared physically and mentally to be the running back his physical gifts may allow him to be...

In the past he's been out of shape... and has failed to show the mental toughness and drive to become a truly elite back in the NFL... maybe this will be his year... I hope so.... wonder if contract time around the corner has anything to do with it...

I've never had an acl tear, but my girlfriend did, and hearing other people talk it can be a big mental set back. Especially one that happens without any contact. He's gotta learn to trust that he can plant his foot, make cuts, spins, jukes, and even just flat out run without tearing it again. Especially with his reputation of being injury prone, gotta think that's a pressure on him to not reinjure it again.

Yea, I understand that. At the same time, it's also a big hurdle to see that he's at least almost fully recovered from the injury so soon. Some people take quite a long time to get back physically and mentally, he seems to be doing just fine. I'm a big Ronnie Brown supporter, but I didn't expect him to be in this form til around midseason. He looked damn explosive yesterday. Obviously a big portion of the offense is going to be oriented around him if they keep up this wildcat formation, hope they don't overdo it just cuz he looked healthy one week.

Ronnie has a great thing going for him this season... Ricky Williams... amoung other things...

It was great to see RB Sunday... the great ones bring it every week... we'll see...

RB has been challenged by every staff... including this one... to be better prepared physically and mentally to be the running back his physical gifts may allow him to be...

In the past he's been out of shape... and has failed to show the mental toughness and drive to become a truly elite back in the NFL... maybe this will be his year... I hope so.... wonder if contract time around the corner has anything to do with it...

Last year he looked like he definitely had the mental toughness and drive to be a truly elite back. Plus the term "mental toughness and drive" is kind of an undefinable quality.

Ronnie has a great thing going for him this season... Ricky Williams... amoung other things...

It was great to see RB Sunday... the great ones bring it every week... we'll see...

Definitely. Was worried Williams didn't have it anymore, but seeing him run yesterday, wow. What was funny was when the commentators described Ricky as more of a change of pace back. Hahaha. A player as talented as Ricky is, who can handle a full workload is a change of pace back. What a luxury.

Last year he looked like he definitely had the mental toughness and drive to be a truly elite back. Plus the term "mental toughness and drive" is kind of an undefinable quality.

He looked good in limited action last season... and if you recall he was benched early in the TC process which may have motivated him somewhat... the great ones are self motivated... they have that burning desire to be the best... and are almost ruthless in their preparation... traits I have yet to see in RB...

ronnie brown is a top 5 running back in this league. its funny how for the 2nd straight year ronnie brown broke out in the 3rd week of the season.[last year vs the jets 3 tds and over 200 yds]. hopefully this can be the start to greatness just like last year looked to be, with the exception of a season ending injury.

Back
Top Bottom