who has a problem with ronnie brown now???? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who has a problem with ronnie brown now????

If ANYONEs knee get hits just at the right angle and at the right force, it will tear ligaments. Just like a helmet to the back of the hand or caught between two helmets will brake a bone...or two. Has anyone been able to answer what does a broken hand and ACL tear have to do with physical conditioning or mental preparedness yet?

He was in incredible shape last year and still tore his knee

Call it what you will... RB has missed games due to injury every season... it happens... and get this.... mental toughness and conditioning have been an issue for RB since the day he set foot in camp as a rookie.... he's been challenged by each and every staff... maybe this year.... close to a contract year stangely enough... he'll finish a season and help the team win games...

Call it what you will... RB has missed games due to injury every season... it happens... and get this.... mental toughness and conditioning have been an issue for RB since the day he set foot in camp as a rookie.... he's been challenged by each and every staff... maybe this year.... close to a contract year stangely enough... he'll finish a season and help the team win games...

Don't want to let the facts get in the way of your rant, but...

1) Brown finished the season in both 2005 and 2006.
2) As a rookie, Brown helped to lead a resurgent Dolphins squad to a 9-7 season in 2005, one year removed from a putrid 4-12 record
3) Some guy by the name of Belichick never seems to question Brown's mental toughness and conditioning.
4) Some guy by the name of Parcells never seems to question Brown's mental toughness and conditioning

Me.

Im still upset that Ronnie most likely cost us a divisional home game vs. a team we are better than by not knowing the plays and forcing Pennington to burn a TO. At 2-1 with only a non-conference loss and 2 divisional wins we would be sitting real nice. Thanks Ronnie.

Me.

Im still upset that Ronnie most likely cost us a divisional home game vs. a team we are better than by not knowing the plays and forcing Pennington to burn a TO. At 2-1 with only a non-conference loss and 2 divisional wins we would be sitting real nice. Thanks Ronnie.

Ah yes. We lost to the Jets because of a burned timeout and that lost should be entirely pinned on Brown...that's good logic there.

I could have sworn that it was because the Jets scored more points than the Dolphins, but what do I know?

P.S. I can only assume that you're either purposely looking to elicit responses or that you've simply come to terms with that fact that you'll look for any sliver of negativity that will support your viewpoint on Brown. Either way, it's very sad, especially for a self-proclaimed Dolphins fan.

I can't remember who said it, but you can't simply look at production as a gauge for a running back on a dismal team. That line of thinking gets Ryan Leaf drafted in the top 3 when he had the talent of a 7th rounder, or even Matt Leinart if you look more recently.

Fact of the matter is, you have to look at how he has performed when given the chance. Mularky hardly used Ronnie. Then Saban quits, and Cam comes in and makes Ronnie the workhorse. What happens? He leads the NFL in yards after 9 games. Then he gets his ACL blown out because the QB throws a pick, and he tries to make a play on it. Then you all come and call him "injury-prone" because of that. Am I the only one who sees the stupidity in that? So now this season. First 2 games, he gets maybe 7 touches in each game, and you all expect production? Seriously? The coaching staff FINALLY realizes that Ronnie is the superior back to Ricky at this stage in their careers, gives him the start and plenty of touches. So what happens? He has a monster game. This isn't a coincidence. I simply can't understand the blatant dislike posters like dlockz have for him, it makes no sense. Its like he stole your vodka and killed your dog......

oh trust me I see it and its hilarious how stupid some posters really are:shakeno:

Ah yes. We lost to the Jets because of a burned timeout and that lost should be entirely pinned on Brown...that's good logic there.

I could have sworn that it was because the Jets scored more points than the Dolphins, but what do I know?

P.S. I can only assume that you're either purposely looking to elicit responses or that you've simply come to terms with that fact that you'll look for any sliver of negativity that will support your viewpoint on Brown. Either way, it's very sad, especially for a self-proclaimed Dolphins fan.

Cheers. Or maybe the fact that we couldn't stop a journeyman runningback from gashing us. Or maybe the fact that Farve throws a duck 50 feet in the air and none of our DBs can make a play on it. Or maybe the busted coverage on that first 60 yard TD pass to Cochery. None of that contributed to the loss. Yup, it had to be Ronnie Brown making one mental error, that did it. :rolleyes2:

We can't hope to change anyone's view on most things. I'll just sit back and watch Ronnie be the back we know he is when he gets the ball......

Me.

Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic

Back
Top Bottom