Who here wants Forrest Lamp? I do! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who here wants Forrest Lamp? I do!

Haven't paid any attention to draft stuff. We do it year after year like ignoramuses for zero reason other than entertainment, the love of football and, foremost, our team. It's so useless its laughable and worthy of being made fun of like my friends used to make fun of me. We won't know a single thing until season come. Dion Jordan. Need I say more?
Agreed. I'm not certain any mock is accurate through pick #15, yet people follow mocks as if there is some semblance of accuracy, even into R3. It's a fun exercise and a way to while away the time til the draft, but that's about it. Back to topic, I have doubts Lamp, or any OLman, is THE target at #22. He could be if the D board falls against Miami, and I'd love a top OG, but I suspect there are enough D guys ranked above him, he won't be Miami's pick.

I would feel good if we took Lamp. Safe pick. Im sure we could take a player with possibly more upside but we cant miss on this pick reaching for an LB or DE

Really depends on who is there at 22 and what offers we get for the pick. If Reddick, Foster, Lamp, and/or a few others are still there at 22 and we get some good trade offers, things get really interesting.

Lamp is a safe pick and I'd be fine with it. But I'd love to hit on two different defensive layers in the first two rounds of the draft and pick up a guard/center in rounds 3-4. We have plenty of offensive pieces in place for the future, but can't say the same on D.

Really depends on who is there at 22 and what offers we get for the pick. If Reddick, Foster, Lamp, and/or a few others are still there at 22 and we get some good trade offers, things get really interesting.

Lamp is a safe pick and I'd be fine with it. But I'd love to hit on two different defensive layers in the first two rounds of the draft and pick up a guard/center in rounds 3-4. We have plenty of offensive pieces in place for the future, but can't say the same on D.

We have no 4th that's part of the problem

The argument can be made we need 2 guards.

There absolutely is. And that's the problem. What kind of dumb**** organization puts itself in a position where going G in rd 1 in this loaded draft class makes logical sense?

Other teams will use this draft to build their defense for the future. I just hope we don't use it to tread water.

There absolutely is. And that's the problem. What kind of dumb**** organization puts itself in a position where going G in rd 1 in this loaded draft class makes logical sense?

Other teams will use this draft to build their defense for the future. I just hope we don't use it to tread water.

:clapping: This post is dead on.

Do we lack that much confidence in Larsen?

Do we lack that much confidence in Larsen?

He's a serviceable patch that I'm willing to live with for a year, maybe two, so we can hopefully and finally address the defense.

xSoZKjb.png

Averaged 24 points a game against us. The teams that are picking 1 and 2 in the draft put up 48 combined points against us. Our top division rival put up 66 points against us.

And yet, people are again advocating taking offensive lineman. Incredible.

in this class....this year....

you don't want to spend your #22 overall pick on a guard

I want us to take the bpa on there board, if its a guard then so be it, rather draft a all pro guard the a part time player on defense that takes 2 to 3 years to be a complete player, plus if you remember we are not that good in keeping drives going, had way to many 3 and outs that put our defense on the field way to many times, so if Lamp is the bpa I am totally fine with him being the pick

Back
Top Bottom