Who is more of a threat to take a (short) TUA pass to the house- Waddle or Smith? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is more of a threat to take a (short) TUA pass to the house- Waddle or Smith?

Bigger 'house call' threat: Waddle or Smith?

• Total voters

Gatorboy999120

Active Roster
Reaction score
What say you?

I ask because I am coming to grips with the fact I think Kyle Pitts and Ja'marr Chase may be gone by #6, so these are our next two WR's/Pass Catchers we'd likely take..

I ask the question the way it is because I think speed is a huge thing and I think Waddle, for my sake, can do more for TUA..and his ankle appears to have healed and/or be healing great, btw.

Open discussion. Please be respectful. 🙏👏

If Waddle is back to 100% the way he was before the injury then he'd be the right answer as to taking a short pass to the house. I can see both of them scoring plenty of TD's in any number of ways tho. Btw, no reason to like one and hate the other. they're both great prospects.

Both are more than capable of turning a short pass into a score. I guess I'd pick Waddle, but Smith is big play too. If Pitts and Chase are gone before we pick than I'd be happy with either guy. I've got a feeling Grier and Flores might look elsewhere.

Waddle is easily the most explosive, and the biggest homerun threat, but question two...

Who is more likely to be open to help his QB most, while helping him to consistently making 3rd down plays to extend drives?

Waddle again probably would also do a good job, but if we're going to be honest, Smith is as good running routes and getting open, as Waddle is getting behind a defense for a big play.

Can't go wrong with either, and after Miami picks Pitts, if either happen to drop...Miami better take him, if one is still there at 18.

Waddle is easily the most explosive, and the biggest homerun threat, but question two...

Who is more likely to be open to help his QB most, while helping him to consistently making 3rd down plays to extend drives?

Waddle again probably would also do a good job, but if we're going to be honest, Smith is as good running routes and getting open, as Waddle is getting behind a defense for a big play.

Can't go wrong with either, and after Miami picks Pitts, if either happen to drop...Miami better take him, if one is still there at 18.
Yup. And I think we have our “Waddle” in Fuller now, while we don’t have anyone on the team like Smith. Waddle is going to be a great player, but I think Smith complements Tua and the receivers slightly better at the moment.

If we can get one of the big 4 with the 6th and then another one that happens to fall with a trade up, it would be awesome!

Back
Top Bottom