Who is more of a threat to take a (short) TUA pass to the house- Waddle or Smith? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is more of a threat to take a (short) TUA pass to the house- Waddle or Smith?

Bigger 'house call' threat: Waddle or Smith?

• Total voters
Waddle. But that doesn't mean he's preferred. Fuller, Wilson, Grant if they're healthy and on the roster can take it home.

Strictly short passes: I'm going Waddle.

Overall: Smith.

Waddle is more likely to take one to the house, Smith is the guy I want to be on the receiving end of the pass on a critical third down play though.

I’m not usually a highlight video guy but someone posted one of Waddle here. He was going long for a bomb, had to hold up because the pass wasn’t gonna hit him in stride. Anyway he holds up a bit to catch the pass and then that ****er was back into fourth gear within one stride. The two Dbacks never had a chance. We need to draft Waddle

Waddle all day. Just watch the tape, he can take any pass to the house. His ability to shift and accelerate so quickly is mind blowing. Waddle is a gamebreaker and what this team needs.

Mama Tua! I am assuming here since Papa Tua likes to be involved on the training side of things that Mama Tua is in charge of football related memorabilia, so after Tua throws at TD Mama Tua will indeed take it back to the house for proper display.

Smith is more likely to take it to the hospital so I'm saying Waddle.

I'd say Waddle, but I don't want too many short throws. I want them to be able to make great downfield throws. I'd prefer to have a running back that can grab those short passes and let the receivers run down the field.

Back
Top Bottom