Who is Saban going to release? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is Saban going to release?

I agree. While I was on the opposite side of the Benson discussion, I agree that it's good when players are human and show emotion. My problem with Benson is that he was crying while sounding like a madman and complaining about a situation he helped create. I hadn't heard about his marijuana bust that he got out of -- that just justifies the press acting the way they did even more.

Put yourself in Booker's shoes. Imagine the company you work for telling you you'd been canned after years of loyal employment and that even worse they worked out a deal that meant you had to leave your family and work for some subsidiary of the company that was in deep trouble halfway across the nation. When you get there, your boss has no idea what is going on. If you don't figure out a way to pull your weight without help, the boss is going to get fired. That means everybody is unhappy and stressed out.

Jimmy James said:
I agree. While I was on the opposite side of the Benson discussion, I agree that it's good when players are human and show emotion. My problem with Benson is that he was crying while sounding like a madman and complaining about a situation he helped create. I hadn't heard about his marijuana bust that he got out of -- that just justifies the press acting the way they did even more.

Put yourself in Booker's shoes. Imagine the company you work for telling you you'd been canned after years of loyal employment and that even worse they worked out a deal that meant you had to leave your family and work for some subsidiary of the company that was in deep trouble halfway across the nation. When you get there, your boss has no idea what is going on. If you don't figure out a way to pull your weight without help, the boss is going to get fired. That means everybody is unhappy and stressed out.

Exactly right!!!

Don't forget to add that he has 2.5 secs every play to get open cause if he doesn't he will have to help scrape his QB off the ground.

looking at our situation last year, i'm sure every player had to have been pulling their hair out wondering what the f was going on - booker not only got traded and uprooted, he came into a very unhealthy enviroment - i'm glad he's a fin and i hope he is now as well - he's in a position to have a productive year with linehans offence

I don't think anyone will be cut on June 1st but potential cuts during the preseason: Minor, Gilmore, Whitley, & Jenkins.

you need to chill out , Lee has better hands than mcmichael

Jimmy James said:
Bowens is probably the higest profile cut that will happen.

I still think Zgonina is going to the Rams. It should eventually get done for a conditional 2006 7th rounder. That's not great, but it is a price I think the Rams will be willing to pay to get him back. If they don't, we may well keep him on the roster until the trade deadline.

yeah I see Bowens and Bowens. Carter and holliday will get PT at DT on 3rd downs cus I think he wants Roth to be his stand up DE for his "special DEfense". I also see Wade Smith getting the cut unless Houck turns him around but with Alabi and Mcdougle and Mcforgothisname, Smith is gone IMO. Unless they decide to turn him into a Center.

altogether, D Bo, Timbo, Wade smith, Minor.

I say Lee, Minor, David Bowens, Whitley, Zgonia (SP), and possibly Romero, depending who plays worse between the Z, and Romero.

Put yourself in Booker's shoes. Imagine the company you work for telling you you'd been canned after years of loyal employment and that even worse they worked out a deal that meant you had to leave your family and work for some subsidiary of the company that was in deep trouble halfway across the nation. When you get there, your boss has no idea what is going on. If you don't figure out a way to pull your weight without help, the boss is going to get fired. That means everybody is unhappy and stressed out.[/QUOTE]

While I agree with what you say Jimmy, Booker should've acted like the professional he is(you should understand that) if he felt like that he should've kept it to himself instead of airing it out in the open(during the season),it just added to the mayhem that was last season.I really like Marty and hope he wants to be in Miami.Btw the way he wasn't getting "canned" it was more like a job transfer LOL!!!!!!

I think...
Travis Minor
Jeff Zagonia
David Bowens
Brian Gilmore
Dario Romero
Mario Edwards
and hopefully Swiss Cheese McKinney

I don't think Berlin will be released. If so, then will sign on to the practice team..

Saban wants a valued developmental quarterback...a possible Tom Brady. We're not going to get one of those now and Sage likely needs another 2 years minimum before he'll have any startling effect...by then he'll be....28, 29??

I think Saban wants a franchise QB not a Trent Green, Kurt Warner or Rich Gannon that put up gaudy numbers just before their seventy fifth birthdays.

But c'mon...Berlin a franchise QB? :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom