Who is Saban going to release? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is Saban going to release?

i like the idea of spelling a big bruising type back w/ another big bruising type back

J Williams is gone and D Bowens was .....

Dolfan1000 said:
Some possibilities:

David Bowens
Jeff Zgonina
Donald Lee

Most likely is D-Bow IMO.

David Bowens was one of our better Defensive guys. He made a few big plays. Donald Lee was a good receiving TE, he just got to stop making mental errors, if he doesn't Alex Holmes from USC has got his JOB.

I would want to see Kay-Jay in preseason before we decide to replace Minor with him.

PHINATIC13 said:
Put yourself in Booker's shoes. Imagine the company you work for telling you you'd been canned after years of loyal employment and that even worse they worked out a deal that meant you had to leave your family and work for some subsidiary of the company that was in deep trouble halfway across the nation. When you get there, your boss has no idea what is going on. If you don't figure out a way to pull your weight without help, the boss is going to get fired. That means everybody is unhappy and stressed out.

While I agree with what you say Jimmy, Booker should've acted like the professional he is(you should understand that) if he felt like that he should've kept it to himself instead of airing it out in the open(during the season),it just added to the mayhem that was last season.I really like Marty and hope he wants to be in Miami.Btw the way he wasn't getting "canned" it was more like a job transfer LOL!!!!!![/QUOTE]

If this is true then Booker needs to grow up. Welcome to the NFL. This is the reality of being a professional athlete. If I were making what Booker is making I would play for Acme coperation.

finmann said:
If this is true then Booker needs to grow up. Welcome to the NFL. This is the reality of being a professional athlete. If I were making what Booker is making I would play for Acme coperation.

Booker DID play for Acme and did better than any second WR on this team since Gadsden was on the team in CC's first year. He did this even though he had to pretty much make it up on his own as he went along. You guys need to get the hell off his back.

Back
Top Bottom