Who is the better MLB? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is the better MLB?

Zach played in 11 games and in those games he was injured, yet he still made the Pro Bowl.

Again, Sam only played in 12 and still kicked his butt.

Originally posted by Jeff1220

Again, Sam only played in 12 and still kicked his butt.

Some people just don't know their MLBs. Go find 10 people who aren't Bills fans (or friends or related to Cowart) that think that Sam Cowart is better than Zach Thomas.

Give me an update in December to tell me how many you found.

Cowart was also 1 of 2 ILB, so he was basically sharing his tackle totals with John Holocek.

Again, Bills fans are not the only ones who know about Cowart. Before he was hurt vs. NO, Mort had him as a top 3 MLB. Wait until next year. I won't talk about this anymore because Cowart will surely put a stop to your disrespect.

I am not disrespecting Cowart, I am just saying that Thomas is better than him, along with Ray Lewis, Brian Urlacher, Jeremiah Trotter, and maybe Keith Brooking as well.

ice............

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I am not disrespecting Cowart, I am just saying that Thomas is better than him, along with Ray Lewis, Brian Urlacher, Jeremiah Trotter, and maybe Keith Brooking as well.

I agree with you on that one. Sam Cowart though is an emerging MLB in the league. If he remains healthy, he definitely has the talent/potential to move up the ladder. But at this point, I'd rate the above mentioned MLB's ahead of Cowart.

"Let's be clear about this - I hate Ray Lewis.

But he is a long way clear of the rest at the moment. Get out the tape of the Monday night Steelers/Ravens game and watch him - he was outstanding.

Urlacher, Thomas and Takeo Spikes are the best of the rest IMHO. Spikes may even be better in run support. His stats will be a bit off due to injury this year but he's a hell of a player despite playing for the Bungles."

You're an idiot! Spikes is horrible!

I was kind of puzzled to see it here myself.

But thanks for those words of wisdom MOULDSROCKS. Do you have an AOL email address to go with that impressive capitalised nic?

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Slaine
If Takeo Spikes didn't play for the Bungles he'd be ahead of both Thomas and Cowart IMHO.

And I could have run for 100 yards against the 'Fins with that sort of blocking on Sunday - Thomas did well for someone who was constantly having to deal with an unblocked centre or guard.

Spikes will show what he can do behind Fat Pat and Spam Sam.
Thomas lived behind Big *** Bowens, just as Lewis had Siragusa and Adams. MLB is all about the interior lineman

I don't know what's supposed to happen to them. I guess that MOULDSROCKS was having a slow day and decided to go and rehash an old topic. Strange that he should be picking on Spikes as being "horrible" now that he is a Buffalo Bill...?

Originally posted by Slaine
Strange that he should be picking on Spikes as being "horrible" now that he is a Buffalo Bill...?

He's right though. Spikes sucks. :D

Back
Top Bottom