Who is the better MLB? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is the better MLB?

Originally posted by dolfan06
i thought an inactive thread was deleted after a certain amount of time!:confused:

Yeah, I thought it was supposed to be deleted after 45 days or something. I guess it isn't working.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

Yeah, I thought it was supposed to be deleted after 45 days or something. I guess it isn't working.
i don't know where that post came from, but there are 26 pages and the last post is 5/18/2003!:confused:

and i thought they were deleted after 30 days!

I think they get archived. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to go back and search.

Originally posted by Slaine
I was kind of puzzled to see it here myself.

But thanks for those words of wisdom MOULDSROCKS. Do you have an AOL email address to go with that impressive capitalised nic?

:rolleyes:

:rofl:

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

I said that saying Cowart is better than Thomas is like saying Thomas is better than Singletary. You (and your fellow Bills fans) are probably the only people on earth that think Cowart is even in the same league as Thomas.

I also think (or hope) that Cowart is still better than Thomas, we'll see in the two games against Jets.

Originally posted by Dajesus
Zach Thomas
180 tackles, 3 sacks, 2 ff, 2 int 1 td(only 15 games)

Ray Lewis
196 tackles, 3 sacks, 1 ff, 3 ints

Theese stats look pretty even to me. If Zach would have played in the final game his average sais he would have finished w/192 tackles just 4 short of Ray, but he also 1 more ff, and td more than Ray. Also since Gardener went down Zach doesn't have the quality of DTs that Ray enjoys to keep blockers off him. I really think they are about the same I am just sick oh always hearing about Ray in such a higher class then any other MLB I think Zach's stats put him neck and neck w/Ray. I guess we will so who is better come sunday.

I think hands down Ray Lewis is the best MLB in the league period, end of discussion, I think he is just that much talented than all the others.

Ulacher is going to be dominant and he has all the talent to be the best.

Zach Thomas is a great MLB but he is also an over achiever and works his a@# off to be where he is at. Ill put Zach in the top 5 in the league and Ray on top, so you can debate the next 4.

Originally posted by ravensjeff
You guys are nuts. Do you really think anyone, let alone the NFL, wants to put Ray up on a pedestal? You see, that's what makes him so special- he did all this despite all the off-field problems.

There is a reason why he'll be the starting MLB in the Pro Bowl again. Just in case you forgot, pull out a copy of SB XXXV (I have a copy if you need one). Watch him play. He plays like this EVERY WEEK. That is why he'll be in Hawaii every year- NOT BECAUSE HE'S A FAN FAVORITE WHO DIDN'T REALLY EARN IT.

And he's did it like this since '95.

I agree, if anything they would want to keep him down. The guy is a BEAST!

Oliver...

to think.. we could have had both but opted to draft Yatil Green vs Ray lewis.. ahh hind-sight.

Originally posted by Dajesus
Zach Thomas
180 tackles, 3 sacks, 2 ff, 2 int 1 td(only 15 games)

Ray Lewis
196 tackles, 3 sacks, 1 ff, 3 ints

Theese stats look pretty even to me. If Zach would have played in the final game his average sais he would have finished w/192 tackles just 4 short of Ray, but he also 1 more ff, and td more than Ray. Also since Gardener went down Zach doesn't have the quality of DTs that Ray enjoys to keep blockers off him. I really think they are about the same I am just sick oh always hearing about Ray in such a higher class then any other MLB I think Zach's stats put him neck and neck w/Ray. I guess we will so who is better come sunday.

Ray Lewis is the BEST LB in football, and has been so since the mid 90's. The guy is one of the BEST all time. I'm not sure you can say that about Zach.

Oliver...

Originally posted by aquaman
to think.. we could have had both but opted to draft Yatil Green vs Ray lewis.. ahh hind-sight.

Who do you think would play MLB if we had both?

Oliver...

Re: Re: Who is the better MLB?

Originally posted by Oliver

Ray Lewis is the BEST LB in football, and has been so since the mid 90's. The guy is one of the BEST all time. I'm not sure you can say that about Zach.

Oliver...

Just look at Zach stats and Zach is not that far behind but I still think Ray is above every body else.This guy bring such an intensity to every game that also motivates his teamates.I think Urlacher is a little bit overated.

Re: Re: Re: Who is the better MLB?

Originally posted by minus

Just look at Zach stats and Zach is not that far behind but I still think Ray is above every body else.This guy bring such an intensity to every game that also motivates his teamates.I think Urlacher is a little bit overated.

Ricky schooled Brian.

is not all about stats all the time. I think if I'm gonna be honest I'd have to say that Ray is a little better. Having said that, I'm glad we have Zack and not Ray. At least Zack's good guy and Ray got away with what he did.

Ozzy rules!!!

p.s. I'm a canes fan tho!

Back
Top Bottom