Who is your preferred choice @ #18 if we stay there, if available?! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is your preferred choice @ #18 if we stay there, if available?!

Who would you take @ #18 if available?

• Kadarius Toney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caleb Farley (is dropping some due to back surgery)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That's a good question. I'd imagine someone's job may be on the line. I really want Surtain but I have a feeling, Denver takes him. If so we may grab whomever is best. I would love to take Williams in the second round but if Harris there that's a consideration.

That is just so hard to say. I'm going on the assumption that Miami takes a wide receiver at #6.

Vera-Tucker is interesting if he drops. A slight trade down for Harris. Oweh is intriguing, especially with a coach like Flores. Can't teach that kind of explosion.

Lots of options.

That is just so hard to say. I'm going on the assumption that Miami takes a wide receiver at #6.

Vera-Tucker is interesting if he drops. A slight trade down for Harris. Oweh is intriguing, especially with a coach like Flores. Can't teach that kind of explosion.

Lots of options.
It is hard to say..but what says you!!???!?!?

Without knowing whose actually there, I'm swinging for the fences with Jayson Oweh.
Just because of his elite athleticism? Need I remind you he had zero sacks last season for PSU? Does that not scare you!? I mean it scares all these people on here about Clowney..imagine if Clowney had zero sacks his last year of college lmao xD..feel me? I can see a late, late first round pick or early or mid second for him..I ain't risking it all @ #18 for a guy with his PLAYING track record..especially in the "What have you done for me 'lately'" category.

Same for Gregory Rousseau and why I say no @ #18..his college career:

1st season: Red-Shirt
2nd season: 15.5 sacks
3rd and final season: Opt-Out the whole year

Don't people get the major boom/bust risk here? We need to hit.

Christ, I'd take Toney if we skip WR @ #6 or even Najee Harris, which wouldn't absolutely thrill me, over ant Edge Rusher at #18 when many of them well still be there and drop to us if we really want one at a better value @ #36!

Just because of his elite athleticism? Need I remind you he had zero sacks last season for PSU? Does that not scare you!? I mean it scares all these people on here about Clowney..imagine if Clowney had zero sacks his last year of college lmao xD..feel me? I can see a late, late first round pick or early or mid second for him..I ain't risking it all @ #18 for a guy with his PLAYING track record..especially in the "What have you done for me 'lately'" category.

Same for Gregory Rousseau and why I say no @ #18..his college career:

1st season: Red-Shirt
2nd season: 15.5 sacks
3rd and final season: Opt-Out the whole year

Don't people get the major boom/bust risk here? We need to hit.

Christ, I'd take Toney if we skip WR @ #6 or even Najee Harris, which wouldn't absolutely thrill me, over ant Edge Rusher at #18 when many of them well still be there and drop to us if we really want one at a better value @ #36!
It's not a safe pick. But when I look into Oweh a little more, he improved pretty significantly in his run support.

Yep, 0 sacks on face value is a little concerning. I think he had 7 the year before.

I would be banking on Flores unlocking his potential. You can't teach that kind of speed and explosion. It's rare.

Will he boom, or bust? Hard to say. This is definitely a buyer beware market for pass rushers.

Of course, I reserve the right to change my mind. I don't know who drops to #18.

It's not a safe pick. But when I look into Oweh a little more, he improved pretty significantly in his run support.

Yep, 0 sacks on face value is a little concerning. I think he had 7 the year before.

I would be banking on Flores unlocking his potential. You can't teach that kind of speed and explosion. It's rare.

Will he boom, or bust? Hard to say. This is definitely a buyer beware market for pass rushers.

Of course, I reserve the right to change my mind. I don't know who drops to #18.
My biggest point is..one of these so called "Great" pass rushers with boom/bust potential WILL Be there at #36 or maybe #50..just wait!

He could be good or he could suck.

It's a tossup between Harris, ETN, Williams and Carter...

...and people wonder why 3rd or 4th or 5th or 6th rounders often become great or the best RB's of a class or HOF players lmao
I’d be happy with any of those especially Williams.

Back
Top Bottom