Who is your preferred choice @ #18 if we stay there, if available?! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is your preferred choice @ #18 if we stay there, if available?!

Who would you take @ #18 if available?

• Kadarius Toney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caleb Farley (is dropping some due to back surgery)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Assuming we take a WR at 6. Originally I was all in at drafting a RB (Najee preferably), but I will go with the least popular path and grab one of the top remaining offensive tackles. We need to finish this line once and for all. Protecting Tua while adding weapons should be our biggest priority. I wouldn't mind drafting Rashad Slater or Christian Darrisaw. If neither of them are there, I would trade down a few spots and grab Teven Jenkins, a mean @$$ offensive tackle who plays through the whistle. Jenkins is a DOG, check out on YouTube how he handled edge rusher Joseph Ossai for an entire game.

Last edited:
Assuming we take a WR at 6. I will go with the least popular path and grab one of the top remaining offensive tackles. We need to finish this line. Protecting Tua while adding weapons should be our biggest priority. I wouldn't mind drafting Rashad Slater or Christian Darrisaw. If neither of them are there, I would trade down a few spots and grab Teven Jenkins, a mean offensive tackle who plays through the whistle. Jenkins is a DOG, check out on YouTube how he handled edge rusher Joseph Ossai.
Good deal!

If they're all available i'll take Smith....unless we took Chase at 6 and the LB available is Parsons. If neither of those guys is available then i'll consider Horn, Surtain and a couple of edge players .......maybe even Collins.

I mean if Smith is falling to 18 maybe Pitts is also available there?

Trade your best CORNER..in his prime? Not good business, bro! Take Jaycee or Farley or Surtain and keep X..they can learn from the best Corner and ball hawk in the league! Then if he gets bitchy and wants more money later on, trade him if he becomes a big distraction! NOT right away!

Yeah, we wouldn't do that with Tunsil .. wait a minute, something seems wrong!

Yeah, we wouldn't do that with Tunsil .. wait a minute, something seems wrong!
Tunsil ain't half the player X is when we traded him...hes still an overrated POS..how we got what we got for him is thanks to a stupid coach/gm Bill O'Brien! So don't compare the two situations!

Last edited:
Due to the fact that our team still has a lot of "soft spots", and I have no idea who we will pick at #6, I think we go for BPA on our board at #18.

This could change if we trade up or trade down or do that yo-yo trick again where we trade down and then back up. Wouldn't that be something. The Lemmings would explode. I'd like the yo-yo maneuver just to be able to see the boards reaction - LOL

Gee, I had no idea that having 2 picks in the first 20 (the sweetest part of the draft) could be so hard! - LOL

:munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch:
:munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch::munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch::munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch::munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch:
Due to the fact that our team still has a lot of "soft spots", and I have no idea who we will pick at #6, I think we go for BPA on our board at #18.

This could change if we trade up or trade down or do that yo-yo trick again where we trade down and then back up. Wouldn't that be something. The Lemmings would explode. I'd like the yo-yo maneuver just to be able to see the boards reaction - LOL

Gee, I had no idea that having 2 picks in the first 20 (the sweetest part of the draft) could be so hard! - LOL

we have to draft a Center now, so maybe its Creed Humphrey at 18 just to be safe. Skura isnt much, so we definitely need one of the top guys. Maybe we trade our 18 back to 25 and get another 2nd rounder. But we definitely need that Center now,

I am assuming we draft Pitts at #6, so even though he is a TE/WR, I will continue to build the WR room and go with Smith when he drops. I am intrigued by Williams and would consider him or Harris, too. However, I think that adding Pitts and Smith would change the way defenses have to play us ( RB, Pitts, Gesicki, Smith, Parker), and it could make it easier on our RBs. Some don't like him, but Carter out of North Carolina is a guy I like. If we don't add Pitts, Chase, Smith or Waddle and essentially stay with the same WR group we have then I would go with Harris or Williams to add some beef.

Last edited:
I am assuming we draft Pitts at #6, so even though he is a TE/WR, I will continue to build the WR room and go with Smith when he drops. I am intrigued by Williams and would consider him or Harris, too. However, I think that adding Pitts and Smith would change the way defenses have to play us, and it could make it easier on our RBs. Some don't like him, but Carter out of North Carolina is a guy I like.
I love Carter @ #50 if he falls!

I picked Najee but given the players listed available that’s not happening. You can’t take a RB when the best corner in the draft is in on the board. The trade down offers you would get would be historic.

Back
Top Bottom