Who is your preferred choice @ #18 if we stay there, if available?! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is your preferred choice @ #18 if we stay there, if available?!

Who would you take @ #18 if available?

• Kadarius Toney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caleb Farley (is dropping some due to back surgery)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
For me it’s between parsons or Smith if they fall, and that will be the only reason for me to stay at 18 if one of the top 15 projected players fall or else trade down a couple of spots for a 4th and get your Harris (or other RB), humphries, edge, Collins, etc.

another corner? Only way that should even be consider at 18 is if they trade Howard
Why? What if the corner is the BPA? Still no? What? Reach for an edge? Doubt it's a smart idea..drafting for need over obvious better talent is what gets you a lot of average players.

Najee Harris- He is what they need around the goal line, and remember Sir Ricky Williams? a punishing runner in the middle of the field, and it would allow the team to run for 1st downs instead of passing for 2 yards.

Zaven Collins...perfect Van Noy replacement.

Or

Etienne...he's an extra homerun hitter. Our FA allowed us to take the BPA. Some will bang the table for Najee Harris, but he will look just like Malcolm Brown. We already have Najee Harris on the team.

Zaven Collins...perfect Van Noy replacement.

Or

Etienne...he's an extra homerun hitter. Our FA allowed us to take the BPA. Some will bang the table for Najee Harris, but he will look just like Malcolm Brown. We already have Najee Harris on the team.
I can go for ETN..or Collins, I guess..if he's goo enough for FLO he's good enough for me!

so in your eyes is either a corner or Edge?
No. It depends who overall the best player available is. BPA. If it's a corner, take them. I just dont see an edge in this draft worth a first rounder when equally special edge talents will be there at 36 or 50

Back
Top Bottom