Who is your preferred choice @ #18 if we stay there, if available?! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is your preferred choice @ #18 if we stay there, if available?!

Who would you take @ #18 if available?

• Kadarius Toney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caleb Farley (is dropping some due to back surgery)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Is this a bash Gators session? What does that have to do with the players this season?

And don't forget Jack Youngblood. Our other HOF.

Which Canadian college has a pro football HOF, anyway? LOL
Gators bash session? I just found it rich that you're calling it another Michigan bust when clearly they've been sending great talent to the NFL for a long time. I like the shot at Canada but they've produced as many HOF's as the Gators hahaha.

I don't have a bias, i'm actually a Hurricanes fan. If I was biased i'd be pushing for Rousseau.

Gators bash session? I just found it rich that you're calling it another Michigan bust when clearly they've been sending great talent to the NFL for a long time. I like the shot at Canada but they've produced as many HOF's as the Gators hahaha.

I don't have a bias, i'm actually a Hurricanes fan. If I was biased i'd be pushing for Rousseau.
Canada is a Country..I. would hope they have more HOF players than a single college in a State..but yeah, good luck. How many are on the HOF from your Uni? LOL

You're a Hurricanes fan?

Quick quiz, hot shot: When is the last time Miami won the ACC?

Canada is a Country..I. would hope they have more HOF players than a single college in a State..but yeah, good luck. How many are on the HOF from your Uni? LOL

You're a Hurricanes fan?

How many rings do the gators have ??????
Stick to the thread discuss guy please

I still stand by my extreme hope that Miami gets one of the top receiving talents at 6, then with deep research Miami finds Parsons to be good off the field as well as on, and take him at 18 after nobody of the 1st 17 picks take a chance on him.

You're a Hurricanes fan?

You don't seem to know much about Canada but that's OK. My hometown of 12K people has put several members in the HHOF because it's ice covered 8 months a year. The focus really isn't on getting to the NFL, and until recently sports scholarships didn't even exist. That's why athletes from where I grew up went to Arizona, Stanford, Michigan, Boston College, Cornell, Yale, Harvard etc.

I'm not concerned about the last time the Canes won the ACC, i'm concerned about the last time they were National Champs which was some time ago. However, they do have quite a history of putting top level prospects into the NFL.

And someone will do it, if you say so, as a reach. There's no T.J. Watt or J.J. Watt or Bosa Brothers in this draft...there just isn't a dominant, can't miss DE that can rush consistently with low bust probability..will one go in the first round? Sure. But many will be there in the second, too!

TJ Watt wasn't a dominant, can't miss kid either. He was taken 30th after 1 good year at Wisconsin.....taken after Taco Charlton, Tak McKinley, Charles Harris, Derek Barnett and Solomon Thomas.

I really liked him, mainly his physical tools and potential, but he was not in the same discussion as JJ or the Bosa Brothers.

How many rings do the gators have ??????
Stick to the thread discuss guy please
You don't seem to know much about Canada but that's OK. My hometown of 12K people has put several members in the HHOF because it's ice covered 8 months a year. The focus really isn't on getting to the NFL, and until recently sports scholarships didn't even exist. That's why athletes from where I grew up went to Arizona, Stanford, Michigan, Boston College, Cornell, Yale, Harvard etc.

I'm not concerned about the last time the Canes won the ACC, i'm concerned about the last time they were National Champs which was some time ago. However, they do have quite a history of putting top level prospects into the NFL.
Let me help you out..they've never won the ACC and Florida has 2 National Championships since they're last win in the game. They're "top level talent" has really leveled off in recent years..probably why they don't win as much as they used to. :O

TJ Watt wasn't a dominant, can't miss kid either. He was taken 30th after 1 good year at Wisconsin.....taken after Taco Charlton, Tak McKinley, Charles Harris, Derek Barnett and Solomon Thomas.

I really liked him, mainly his physical tools and potential, but he was not in the same discussion as JJ or the Bosa Brothers.
I liked him a lot..he was undersized..I know where he went in the draft, bro.

This is to prove the point that the supposed "top guys" aren't always the "top guys"..which is why I say wait for a EDGE if none are up to snuff..

I'm taking the guy on the board i think is the most elite player or my top rated player remaining at an elite valued position (Edge/OT/CB).

I can't answer say who i think that is until we're on the clock. Picking strictly on "need" in R1 is what leads you to missing on elite talent.

I'm taking the guy on the board i think is the most elite player or my top rated player remaining at an elite valued position (Edge/OT/CB).

I can't answer say who i think that is until we're on the clock. Picking strictly on "need" in R1 is what leads you to missing on elite talent.
Yes. BPA at any pick is the smartest method!

Let me help you out..they've never won the ACC and Florida has 2 National Championships since they're last win in the game. They're "top level talent" has really leveled off in recent years..probably why they don't win as much as they used to. :O
Yet they have 8 players in the pro football hall of fame. Again, you're the guy talking about busts from other schools like the Gators just pump out elite talent year after year.

You've posted nearly 2 thousand times in the past 3 weeks ( nothing wrong with that ), we know how you feel about the Gator players.

You're a Hurricanes fan?

Do you take absolutely everything personal? My God.

If Devonta Smith fell to 18, my goodness if we passed on him there....

Back
Top Bottom