Who is your preferred choice @ #18 if we stay there, if available?! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is your preferred choice @ #18 if we stay there, if available?!

Who would you take @ #18 if available?

• Kadarius Toney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caleb Farley (is dropping some due to back surgery)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Really now? Where, then?
I don't think you understand emojis Gator....

I think we end up at 8 or 9. I see Car or Den moving for a QB. 18 I think actually can go either way. A move up a few or down a few depending on how the board falls.

I don't think you understand emojis Gator....

I think we end up at 8 or 9. I see Car or Den moving for a QB. 18 I think actually can go either way. A move up a few or down a few depending on how the board falls.
That would be horrible. But yeah..I get emojis more than you know. Thanks.

we have to draft a Center now, so maybe its Creed Humphrey at 18 just to be safe. Skura isnt much, so we definitely need one of the top guys. Maybe we trade our 18 back to 25 and get another 2nd rounder. But we definitely need that Center now,
If you want Humphrey you might have to take him at 18, You have the Jets sitting at 23 and the team that may be the biggest threat, the Pittsburgh Steelers, sitting there at 24.

I guess thats the difference between us. I see javonte Williams as THE rb of this draft. I don't want Carter. Maybe I'd settle for ETN or Najee but either way the pick for rb is at 36.
What if all those guys are gone by 36? Look at the bottom of that first round. I’d cringe to see Buffalo take one of them but they could. All 3 likely gone by 36.

I get you are a gator fan and all , but why is toney even slightly a connsideration at 18?

Everything I have read of the kid has been mid second round grade at best.

Went with Najee Harris. It's a reach at 18 but if the board falls and no other quality positions are available , take the rb.

Why not make a run at a championship with him and not trade him at all? . He isn't being traded unless he asks for too much more money and becomes a distraction. Last player we traded who was really good in the secondary was Fitzpatrick from Bama..that worked out well..not so much for us but for Pittsburgh! LMAO..

Easy on the personal attacks before a Mod decides to muzzle you

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom