Who Should New Head Coach Target To Be Offensive Coordinator? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Should New Head Coach Target To Be Offensive Coordinator?

Whoever the hell is under that coaches up there in Chicago or out west with the Rams. Those two have put on the two better offensive play calling i've seen last year and this year.

The Bears were awful last year. They’re much better with a healthy Trubisky, an Allen Robinson, and a few new quality OLs. I wa at the Bears game At Philadelphia last year and they sucked at every aspect of offense. But who knows, they have a different staff this year.

Hey if Gase is bringing Vance to Jets then this is my guy! He loves to run the ball. We got 2 good young RBs and they would feast on the wide 9 lol

Lol! Gase already has his boys in NY. He got the gang back together! I can’t wait to see the 2nd and long draws and wide 9!

TODD MONKEN, hopefully. But he is highly respected and proven and the teams with new coaches already in place will be scooping up all the real deal assistants, which is why i wanted grier to get his guy out the gate and get going on begging coordinators to try miami. Thats a tall job in the ross era dolphins and in reality we will likely be searching the college fanks for the new o/c and maybe dc also. There are some real talents in college ball who have worked on teams using pro style offenses and flores or richards could really land a good one.

Same with defense but i sure would love to see gregg williams running this defense. But i am guessing he goes to one of the better new coaches who landed better jobs. Like it or not, the dolphins are the goofy kid with his hands in his pockets staring at his tennis shoes and being last pic or left standing for a sandlot lot dodge ball game. Another thing to concider is the ASSISTANT H/C title that darrin rizzi now holds. Thats a vital chip on the table when your a begging team. Takes the latteral move off any coordinator they try for and is appealling to the candidate and miami needs every bargaining chip they have. But, its taken......, at the moment.

What college coaches are talented enough for an nfl o/c job?

Todd Monken, Todd Monken and Todd Monken.

Apparently, a lot of people around the NFL feel this way, too. He did get two head coaching interviews, and teams came away extremely impressed with him.

I'd call him in for an interview. He's available out there to be an offensive coordinator for a team that needs one, since it looks like nobody is really interested in making him a head coach. Why not call him in for a head coaching interview and evaluate him... for the offensive coordinator position? Maybe he just blows you away in the interview and you think you want to reconsider and maybe he should be in the mix for the job. But you'd learn something about him.

Back
Top Bottom