who was the worst dolphin player. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who was the worst dolphin player.

The next Randy Moss

My vote goes to Larry Shannon (WR). He was the guy who Jimmy Johnston drafted in the 3rd round after having traded down from the 19th pick before Randy Moss fell there. He did nothing at all and he could have been Randy Moss. If Johnston got that right we would have got a Superbowl. Then again we might still have Dave....

By the way Yatil Green did catch one pass- I think it was for 6 yards. I rememeber watching it on TV. But I cut him some slack- at least he gave it his best shot.

J.B. Brown

The "B" stands for BURNT!!!

yeah, but JB was a 12th round pick, who ended up starting, and playing for a bunch of years. Not great, but certainly not the worst.

never really liked Bosa and Graf to me they were both disappointing.another one that comes to mind is Eric Green such potential w/ Marino throwing but he never really did anything.

1. RAY LUCAS!...the guy singlehandedly cost us the playoffs with his horrendous performance. Glad he was only around for the one year.

2. (tie) Paul Lankford and William Judson. I`ve said it before, the worst starting pair of corners in history. JB Brown covered like Deion Sanders compared to those two.

3. Jim Druckenraper. `Nuff said.

that WR we drafted in the 1st round from the U, he was a complete bust

he wasnt the worst but I remember one play that made me cry, Terrell Buckley, he wasnt so bad he always had a ton of picks, but was burnt BIG for taking chances, I remember this play, I think it was the Jets here in Miami like in 1997-98 or some, he got burnt for 20 yards and caught up on speed on the guy like in the 30 yard line, and instead of tackling the guy he tried trippling the guy hitting his ankles with his hands, he tried it like 3 times, and trippled himself cause of running like that, you know bending over trying to tripple him. After falling down the WR just walked into the endzone.

Back
Top Bottom