who was the worst dolphin player. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who was the worst dolphin player.

RAY LUCAS NO DOUBT BIGGEST MOUTH WORSE CASE OF PUTTING FOOT IN HIS MOUTH HIS FIRST GAME 6 INT'S ,,,I MET HIM HE THOUGHT HE WAS SO COOL HE THOUGHT HE WAS BIGGER THEN DAN MARINO RAY LUCAS:roflmao:

MORE RAY LUCAS HE ACTUALLY HAD THE NUTS TO TALK BAD ABOUT US AFTER WE CUT HIM:fire:

"I don't think I did anything wrong," said von Schamann, who has now missed his last four attempts. "They just didn't go through the uprights. I feel terrible, but these things happen."

I think for me, personally, Uwe von Schamann is the worst Dolphins player. I really have no idea if he was any good or not, I was too young, I just remember all the bad stuff.

I would have to go with the punter we had named Royals...what a turkey he was...I use to cuss at the tv screen with almost every one of his punts....makes you miss Reggie Roby so much. :shakeno:

pwn3dyo said:
I wouldn't say ray lucas was the worst dolphin player ever. It's not like we wasted a high draft pick on him ,and he was only a backup QB. he got the raw end of the deal imo. I would say John Avery because we wasted a 1st on him.

First of all, yeah John Avery is a top canidate, but as for Ray Lucas... Did you watch the Bills game? I've never seen someone stink up so bad. 6 TURNOVERS. 4 Interceptions and 2 fumbles... He costs us the playoffs 2002. If it wasn't for him, we would've made playoffs. In my opinion, we would've went deep. And our dolphins had a pretty legit shot at being Super Bowl contenders and winning the Super Bowl... and everyone would have quite a different opinion on Jay, Dave, and Ricky. Ray Lucas = Garage. And he talks **** about us after we get rid of him. We didn't invest anything in him like a 1st with Avery... but the thread isn't "Worst Investment In A Player", it's "Worst Player" and even though I admit I'm thinking with personal feelings over logic... Ray Lucas is nothing but TRASH. The only good thing he have did in his life... was he went to Rutgers.

Chuck Klingbeil.

Worst D-lineman I have ever seen. Shula loved him though. The closest he ever got to the opposing QB was after the game when they shook hands.

As far as d-backs, I never much cared for William Judson and Jerry Wilson. Burned more times than not.

John Avery. We REALLY needed a RB and we got playstation boy.

KAJ. yes he was a 100 yard rusher, but that was with 345678 attempts.

JJ Johnson. OK, now we are starting to wonder if it is us or them.

Larry Shannon. Just like Avery, we really NEEDED a WR there.

John Avery just needs to play in arena football and he would be through every league overated
nfl .....CFL ..............XFL......... afl is next

or ray lucas he was really bad i mean i would rather have myself throwing the ball with a broken arm

I was a pathetic wimp

vadolfan said:
Chuck Klingbeil.

Worst D-lineman I have ever seen. Shula loved him though. The closest he ever got to the opposing QB was after the game when they shook hands.

As far as d-backs, I never much cared for William Judson and Jerry Wilson. Burned more times than not.

I posted very early in this thread and wanted to identify Chuck Klingbeil. He was the most limited defensive lineman I have ever seen in a Dolphin uniform, beyond the preseason. He made Larry Chester look like Jessie Owens.

You knew Shula was losing it when he retained Klingbeil, in fact kept him over a couple of promising younsters. My first prediction of the Jimmy Johnson era was the most accurate: Chuck Klingbeil would never play a down for him.

But some Dolphin fans retain positive opinions of Klingbeil, at least based on another forum I frequent. That's partially why I wimped out and chose the safer pick in Grey Reugemer. No one is going to defend him.

Actually, I'm very impressed Chuck Klingbeil has received so many mentions in this thread. But if you go to Shula's Steakhouse in Miami Lakes, Klingbeil's name is on a plaque for eating the largest steak. So at least he had one talent.

There are a lot of stinkers in the names mentioned above but I think Ray Lucas has to be one that did more damage to a Dolphin season than any other player that I can remember in recent history.

He wasnt even a QB in college.Bill Parcells made him one for situational plays a fact that escaped the dynamic duo's eyes.

I dont blame him.I blame those who thought he could be a starting QB.

easy

Sammy Smith. Fumbled twice in one game, but each was on the 1 yard line from opponents endzone. I THINK it was the Jets, not sure

Back
Top Bottom