Who won the draft? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who won the draft?

No, didn’t play against Wisconsin either.

The rest of those L’s count though.
nd that's a good thing because it flies right in the face of those who say he never faced X, Y, Z type of defense in college. Conversely, Tua faced those same defenses his whole storied college career, just to come out his rookie year and give us typical 'Bama QB starts in the NFL...

Last edited:
nd that's a good thing because it flies right in the face of those who say he never faced X, Y, Z type of defense in college. Conversely, Tua faced those same defenses his whole storied college career, just to come out his rookie year and give us typical 'Bama QB starts in the NFL...

BTW, my offer to you about Wilson having a better rookie season than Tua still stands. Let me know...I doubt if I hear from you in this regard, but let me know.

I could probably be talked into the right bet on him - if you want to make a real one. Be hard to get me to bite on the one you proposed in terms of statistically surpassing a rookie QB that only played half a season though. Especially considering the new 17 game schedule.

Proper bet would be to find out exactly how good you think Zach Beck is as a rookie and figure out if we can find a way to bet on it.

You act like I care what Alabama QB’s do in the NFL. I’m not a stiff breeze fan - I don’t go around flapping my gums about how great players are in the NFL because my program can’t win anything with em in college. We only give a **** about what they do in Tuscaloosa. Once they get to the NFL, they’re the NFL’s problem.

I hope not. The AFC is already harder to make the playoffs than the NFC. Has been on average for years. This will make it worse.

Yeah I see your point but one thing I learned from past Dolphins teams that backed into the playoffs is you’re either good enough to be there or you’re not.

Yeah I see your point but one thing I learned from past Dolphins teams that backed into the playoffs is you’re either good enough to be there or you’re not.
Sometimes. Sometimes not. If you have a poor start to the season, but then come on strong in the latter part of the season, you're good enough to be there but the luck of which conference or division you're in determines whether you have a chance. 3 9-7 teams have made the super bowl, with the Giants winning. They needed the luck to get a chance.

Of course your point is made -if you're really good the throughout the season, it doesn't matter what conference you're in. Hope, hope, hope, we are that !!

I like what Dallas did, they drafted very well for a poor defence.
KC also had a very very good draft.
Philly's first 2 picks were very good.

I like what Dallas did, they drafted very well for a poor defence.
KC also had a very very good draft.
Philly's first 2 picks were very good.
I like Parsons a lot and Cox was a steal.

KC getting Humphrey was a nice pick. I was surprised he was the third center drafted.

Tua gets this year to see if he has anything we should be excited about. All the rookies have that rope. I just want to see the same things his supporters saw this past season.
Tua gets this year to see if he has anything we should be excited about. All the rookies have that rope. I just want to see the same things his supporters saw this past season.
His supporters? If you are a dolphin fan you should be a supporter of tua . Sounds like you want him to play badly so you can say you are right about him.

what would you consider a successful season next year for tua?

I respects Kollmans opinion, he says we did..

starts at the 50 min mark.

Obviously, we won't know for a few years but it sure looks like it could be an A+ draft.

It's definitely possible that Miami got the best wide receiver, pass rusher and safety. Waddle versus Chase and Smith will be interesting to watch over the years.

Back
Top Bottom