Who would you compare Tua with ? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would you compare Tua with ?

No need to compare. Tua is his own man and it's up to him to determine what his career will eventually look like.

Honestly with how expensive QB contracts are and how starved the QB market is it also wouldn't surprise me if we brought him some weapons this year and next and got him to look as good as we can and traded him and started all over from an even better position.

He's not bad enough to to not have any value eventually but he's also not good enough to hand him a $200M contract. Few are and it usually only lasts so long. It's just 'windows' like some call them w most guys. Most guys aren't Brady to play at the highest level for 20 years.

The only production that stands out for Herbert are volume driven... When you look at his effeciency, he's flat out average...

It's if not the best, certainly one of the best rookie seasons anyone has ever seen? 66.6% completion %, 31 TDs to 10 Int, 98.3 rating, looks pretty damn good to me.

Regular Season
Career

CMPATTCMP%YDSAVGTDINTLNGRTG

Brees but with more arm strength
Did you watch drew brees as a rookie? Arms are not even comparable. Brees also had more athleticism. The comparison is ridiculous honestly. Only thing they have in common is their height

all this talk of Brees...

Do folks really believe he's the ideal prototype for the NFL today?

Is every GM out there flipping acorns searching frantically for the next Brees?

>>> just sayin'

:oops:

Last edited:
Did you watch drew brees as a rookie? Arms are not even comparable. Brees also had more athleticism. The comparison is ridiculous honestly. Only thing they have in common is their height
thank you or coming out of a 4 yr hibernation to further your fridiculous Tua = Pat White opinion...but at the end of the day, that's all it is.

It's if not the best, certainly one of the best rookie seasons anyone has ever seen? 66.6% completion %, 31 TDs to 10 Int, 98.3 rating, looks pretty damn good to me.

Regular Season
Career

CMPATTCMP%YDSAVGTDINTLNGRTG

we'll never see that here.

I think at this point Baker Mayfield. That’s not a knock. I’m a fan. I actually thought Mayfield looked more explosive athletically this season than Tua and that’s what convinced me that the injury and limited training is why Tua is not where he was.

Tua is like Brandon Weeden!

Tua is worst rookie QB NFL has seen in some time!

He reminds of the QB at Maryland wears #3.

Not sure what it is but I see similarities.

Back
Top Bottom