Who is our arch-rival?

• Jets

Votes: 68 56.2%
  • Bills

Votes: 42 34.7%
  • Pats

Votes: 11 9.1%

• Total voters
Becoming a fan in the mid 70's, for the longest time it was the Jets.
Recent years I say the Patriots, because they've been the top dog.
The Bills were a pretty good rivalry for a handful of years, but it faded away after both teams became irrelevant for 20 years.
I don't hate/get angry/as emotional about games as I used to, so the intensity of these rivalries has faded for me. If we become a regular playoff contender, maybe divisional rivalries will again mean something to me.

They're all rivals.....as of late the bills have been the team to beat.....the biggest rival over the years have been the jets but at this point I'm looking to compete with Cincy and KC......those are teams we'll have to beat at some point if we want to win the SB

Fun fact.

The combined Super Bowl winning drought of Jets and us is over 100 years.

I tried adding the Bills into it but the calculator gave me an error message.

When I was a kid in the early 1980s, I won a bunch of tickets at whatever Chuck E. Cheese was called back then. The gift counter didn't have anything Dolphins, so instead I got a Jest pennant...the helmet of which I placed in front of the family dartboard.

I think the jets are our most heated rivalry if all time, but currently without a doubt it’s the bills. If/when the jets land Rogers, It’ll be both.

I grew up late 80s and 90s, so my animosity towards the bills is pretty strong.
Damn I hated watching us lose to them all the time in that Era. But Kelly, Reed and thomas and many more were all freaking beasts so the fact that we played them really good was awesome. We just came up short all the freaking time. But the jets are the most hated for me even with the bills kicking are asses those days.

Who do YOU think is ... Would be a better question.

Now more importantly. Are you being paid to start topics like this?

Once you have the results what will you do with them?

Arch rival. Ok. The team playing us this week.

Unlike say the English Premier League, you don't win anything by being top of the league at the end of the regular season...so your question is a bit pointless IMO.
Damn man. Its a light hearted subject.

I never understood why the Jets are the most hated by our fanbase. The Jets have not been a threat to anyone in forever. Its the Patriots and should be the Patriots and not even close. Even with the Patriots controversy over recent years with spygate, deflate gate, Aaron Hernandez. And we have had way more memorable games in recent years against the pats than any of the others and its not even close. guess we have to go all the way back to the 80s and maybe the 90s for meaningful Jets and Dolphins games. Tides are changing now to the Bills though. but hating the Jets more than pats would be like the Ravens hating the Browns more than the Steelers, makes no sense.

Last edited:
Who do YOU think is ... Would be a better question.

Now more importantly. Are you being paid to start topics like this?

Once you have the results what will you do with them?

Arch rival. Ok. The team playing us this week.

Unlike say the English Premier League, you don't win anything by being top of the league at the end of the regular season...so your question is a bit pointless IMO.
This response seemed a bit much, over a topic that’s solely used to start a conversation, during a time there isn’t much else to discuss.

Anyways, I’d say the Jets

Jets, and up until they were moved the Colts were a strong number 2. Them Bert Jones teams made it that way for me when I was a kid.

I never understood why the Jets are the most hated by our fanbase. The Jets have not been a threat to anyone in forever. Its the Patriots and should be the Patriots and not even close. Even with the Patriots controversy over recent years with spygate, deflate gate, Aaron Hernandez. And we have had way more memorable games in recent years against the pats than any of the others and its not even close. guess we have to go all the way back to the 80s and maybe the 90s for meaningful Jets and Dolphins games. Tides are changing now to the Bills though. but hating the Jets more than pats would be like the Ravens hating the Browns more than the Steelers, makes no sense.
Probably because of all the New Yorkers living down here. Living amongst those ****s is unbearable when their teams are somewhat relevant.

Probably because of all the New Yorkers living down here. Living amongst those ****s is unbearable when their teams are somewhat relevant.

I guess thats the driving force behind it, is the jets fanbase. Still seems silly though, just laugh at them and move on. They have been bottom feeders for decades and deserved to be laugh at. I can at least respect that they are loyal. Bandwagon Pats fanbase over the years has annoyed me more. Its like how everyone was a Chicago Bulls fan in the 90's because of MJ.

Back
Top Bottom