Who's the most overrated player in Dolphins history? | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's the most overrated player in Dolphins history?

He was an A- hole but he did snag 10 tds one year here. Haven't seen too many WR's with those TD numbers in the past 20 years wearing a fins jersey.
I think those 10 tds were one of the reasons he was overrated.

Theisman.......never played for the dolphins.....yeah yeah....i know they drafted him.
How are you an over rated dolphin if you didn't even play.

not to mention the guy was a 4th round pick who had a pretty decent career.
He also mentioned Mike Golic who played his last season with the Dolphins and nobody ever touted as some great player

I don't necessarily remember him as being highly touted. It's just that we needed somebody not named Ray Lucas as our QB and he was available.

He wasnt highly touted , our idiot front office decided to lose their damn mind and trade a second round pick for a guy had not played a game in over a season and had been ok in five games as a starter the year before.
Then after doing all that they still stuck with Fielder as qb and Feeley started later in the year. I will say Feeley showed as much heart as any dolphin qb in history taking the beating from the awful 2004 offensive line.

The 2008 dolphin wildcat and the dolphin fans that thought it was a game changer for the NFL .
nothing stunted our growth more than over reliance on this crap rather than developing an actual offense and using it as something to switch things up once in a while
At UTEP we have a coach that was very much involved in its resurgence and of course runs it at very inopportune times

Last edited:
only Dolphin to make all decade team

Only problem he made the most impact in the first half of the decade. he was not one of the leagues best with us. I still think it was a horrible signing for a team that had a lot of hole. He was not bad for us but was never worth his contract, this team's philosophy of one big free agent will fix the mess has never been smart

He wasnt highly touted , our idiot front office decided to lose their damn mind and trade a second round pick for a guy had not played a game in over a season and had been ok in five games as a starter the year before.
Then after doing all that they still stuck with Fielder as qb and Feeley started later in the year. I will say Feeley showed as much heart as any dolphin qb in history taking the beating from the awful 2004 offensive line.

What sum's up Aj Feeley for me wasn't him as a Dolphin but instead against the undefeated 2007 Patriots late in the season, when the Eagles were winning up until close to the end When AJ threw an interception that was obviously the game changer he just had such a look of pure anguish. It just kind of summed up his career for me - he had an arm but he just wasn't good enough to accomplish great things in this league, and he knew it.

Back
Top Bottom