whos ur pick for surprise team of the year. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

whos ur pick for surprise team of the year.

PhinFan0202 said:
Yeah i agree, last year the NFC South had some pretty heavy competition between them. Panthers, Bucs, and Falcons all had 8 wins or more.

I agree with you. The NFC south is always a tuff division. Both the panthers and the Bucs made the playoffs, and both made some good moves in the offseason so far. The Falcons added D big time, and I wouldn't count the Saints out yet either. But yes I think your right that is a tuff divsion

playmaker1 said:
I agree with you. The NFC south is always a tuff division. Both the panthers and the Bucs made the playoffs, and both made some good moves in the offseason so far. The Falcons added D big time, and I wouldn't count the Saints out yet either. But yes I think your right that is a tuff divsion

People forget that the Falcons were like a field goal away from tying up the lead for the division. If they would have beaten Tampa Bay late in the season it would have been a three way race between the tree teams for the division in the last week of the year.

playmaker1 said:

TB is going to take a step back this year and miss the playoffs, Atl will step forward again and make it along w/ Carolina.

nyjunc said:
TB is going to take a step back this year and miss the playoffs, Atl will step forward again and make it along w/ Carolina.

yeah I agree with you. I think TB is gonna hurt only have Simms at QB. And ATL did a ton of work on their D, so I think you are totally right with that call

Arizona most likly. but i said that last year and they sucked, so who knows.

but i will be the homer and pick the bills.

nyjunc said:

If they are going to miss the playoffs this year it's going to be either by injuries or it's going to be by no more than 2 games. The NFC South is going to be a great division to watch within the next couple of years. Vick could blossum into the star that everyone thinks he can, the Saints finally have a competent QB, the Panthers are still a great team and are only getting better, and if Chris Simms can tie it all together in Grudens system watch out.

Mile High Fin said:
NFC - Arizona - playoffs in the weak NFC West.

AFC - Houston will get at least 7 wins. Competitive.

Houston will be better but i still say they finish somewhere around 6-10 or 5-11. They still have the play Indy and Jax twice a year so i don't think they can even sniff the division crown unless the other teams in the division get hurt.

PhinFan0202 said:
Houston will be better but i still say they finish somewhere around 6-10 or 5-11. They still have the play Indy and Jax twice a year so i don't think they can even sniff the division crown unless the other teams in the division get hurt.

Suprisingly good
AFC - Baltimore - I say they win the AFC North
NFC - Eagles - some say not a surprise, but I've seen them picked for last place too often

Suprisingly bad
AFC - Jaguars - back to the pack for them 7-8 wins
NFC - Bears - 6-7 wins

BE GOOD said:
Browns is my surprise team this year.

If you're going to go into a season with a QB like Charlie Frye, you better have a defense like the 2000 Ravens, or the 2005 Bears. The Browns have an average defense at best so I don't see them winning more than 6 games.

burger13 said:
Suprisingly good
AFC - Baltimore - I say they win the AFC North
NFC - Eagles - some say not a surprise, but I've seen them picked for last place too often

Suprisingly bad
AFC - Jaguars - back to the pack for them 7-8 wins
NFC - Bears - 6-7 wins

I think the Jaguars will win the South this year, I really do. I agree with you about the Bears, all though I think they'll get 8 wins.

Back
Top Bottom